Thread: Guys I finally made it back to town !! & awaiting some much needed fun !! NEW AREA !

Verified Companion Companion

Cool Guys I finally made it back to town !! & awaiting some much needed fun !! NEW AREA !

Guys it has took me longer than I wanted to get back but after the long break im in need for some good D !!

Us girls have needs too and it has just been too much stress not enough fun lately and Im hoping someone is ready to cum and change that for me.

I have many text and pms to answer and Im working on that now but I wanted to reach out so id I havant got to your message yet send me a text or a new pm and I will get to it faster.

Hoping to see some of my friends this trip and meet some new ones as well, since Im in a new area this time.

I came to explore Frisco after much recommendation so I hope im closer for some of you and not too far for others.

Hoping someone can come satisfy this hornyness asap !! I have missed you DFW cum see me

Ill be wet and waiting
    Please send your reference when contacting me to help screening go faster most ladies need your number to be recognized so please include that too please.

250/hr GFE
    350/hr PSE
    150 half hour(GFE only)
    incall

ask about outcall
    Picture and Video friendly with additional donations