Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Palloma Rawashi - First Time in Dallas!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Austinvegas View Post
    Wow. Pls visit Austin
    What he said.

Registered Female (Not Verified)
    Oh, good to know! I might check other cities in TX after my week off but Dallas has my heart 💜

- - - Updated - - -

My last day in Dallas is tomorrow, guys! Will be back in 2 weeks only!
    Reviews specials still available! 200-350
    Xoxo

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just Gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iamrollin View Post
    Just Gorgeous!!
    Thank you 🥹💜

Verified Hobbyist BCD muthaship's Avatar
    Well she definitely LOOKS special.
    Follow me on SWITTER @muthaship@switter.at

Hey guys, I'm back to Dallas :) will be here for a good time, not a long time :P
    Text 3322540910 to book ;)
    Hope to see you soon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by PallomaRawashi View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back to Dallas :) will be here for a good time, not a long time :P
    Text 3322540910 to book ;)
    Hope to see you soon!
    Hello! Welcome back to Dallas! You are looking so hot and sexy! Been seeing a lot of positive reviews and accolades. Definitely like to urge you to consider Dallas as your home base, and not the East Coast. You must be on TNA too I am assuming if you are on the East Coast. Anyways, looking forward to seeing you someday!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Time waster! Setup an appointment, she gave me the address. I show up on time, gives me the room number, I knock multiple times and texted.

Says she doesn’t see me, I assume maybe I’m at the wrong hotel, she gives me the address again and I’m at the right hotel. Confirm the room number, go back up and knock again. No asnwer.

Sent her a picture of the door and room number and ask are you sure this is the right room? She says yes. She calls me, I confirm location and room number, she says she’ll open the door in a minute, I wait a few more minutes that never happens and I bounce.

Maybe yall had fun with her, but as far as I’m concerned? Fuck her

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootySlayer View Post
    Time waster! Setup an appointment, she gave me the address. I show up on time, gives me the room number, I knock multiple times and texted.

Says she doesn’t see me, I assume maybe I’m at the wrong hotel, she gives me the address again and I’m at the right hotel. Confirm the room number, go back up and knock again. No asnwer.

Sent her a picture of the door and room number and ask are you sure this is the right room? She says yes. She calls me, I confirm location and room number, she says she’ll open the door in a minute, I wait a few more minutes that never happens and I bounce.

Maybe yall had fun with her, but as far as I’m concerned? Fuck her
    Which hotel were you ? HI

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Feeltheshow View Post
    Which hotel were you ? HI
    I was at the hotel she originally gave me, then after she reconfirmed that location I went back upstairs to the room number she gave me.

Doesn’t matter, I’m sure if you actually see her all the reviews are true. Just sharing my experience and lack of desire to ever attempt to see her again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBootySlayer View Post
    I was at the hotel she originally gave me, then after she reconfirmed that location I went back upstairs to the room number she gave me.

Doesn’t matter, I’m sure if you actually see her all the reviews are true. Just sharing my experience and lack of desire to ever attempt to see her again.
    sorry mate you did not have some Paloma experience. There are so many other top fishes :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2