Thread: Any strip clubs actually "worth it"?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Any strip clubs actually "worth it"?

Only one I've ever actually been to is Tiffany's with some friends but was considering hitting up a few in town solo. Are any worth going to? Last time I went to Tiffany's the dancers had to have pasties. Is that a thing throughout the city?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    IMO it’s not worth it. City ordinance that all dancers have to have pasties. Over priced drinks and hard to get a hold of a hottie for a dance. And not all do extra activities leaving you $$$ out and with blue balls. Instead, get yourself a hottie from here, then go to twins or bombshells for a drink and call it a night.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No.

Registered Male (Not Verified) Milo2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oilman Sam View Post
    No.
    Yep it’s pretty sad scene, and extremely expensive
    80 reviews lost on aspd
    91 and counting on eccie

I went to the Palace a few Saturdays around 7pm and there was like 7people total in the place. All it takes it one club to get it together and take control over the market.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    San Antonio clubs are so bad compared to 10-15 years ago. Went to Palazio in Austin yesterday cuz I just happened to be in the neighborhood. That place was AMAZING on a Thursday afternoon compared to what's available here on the best Saturday night, in terms of the club, the drink prices, the beauty and talent (outrageous VIP prices, though).

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    damn yeah. Palazio is awesome, SA is strip club desert. I have friends who dance at Tiffanys, so fun to hang out with them, but otherwise SA is a strip club dessert.

Quote Originally Posted by notnamedjeff View Post
    San Antonio clubs are so bad compared to 10-15 years ago. Went to Palazio in Austin yesterday cuz I just happened to be in the neighborhood. That place was AMAZING on a Thursday afternoon compared to what's available here on the best Saturday night, in terms of the club, the drink prices, the beauty and talent (outrageous VIP prices, though).
    Great to know. I'll have to make the trip to Austin sometime. Any other experiences you'd recommend in Austin?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Tom Brady Fumbled's Avatar
    Sugars can be fun with a group of girls and treating it more like a regular club. Otherwise if it's just me I would much rather just see a girl here.