I already know that I will probably get a lot of backlash on this one, but this must be said on behalf of all women / providers who have specific boundaries, who want their clients to respect those boundaries.

And first let me say that this does not go out to all the men on this board because the majority of you have enough intelligence and enough sense to read our daily ads that we Post in their entirety. Especially for those providers who make it a point to cover all bases in every single daily ad that we create that covers not only our location our menu our don'ts our pricing etc. I'm not talking about the men who respect those boundaries. As a matter of fact I would like to give a kudos to all of you who do. However there is a small percentage of you that don't read them or have zero respect for our boundaries when it comes to our menu. this rant is for The Men who can't seem to take no as an answer, and can't seem to read any daily Post from top to bottom that covers these ridiculous questions that we get a hundred times a day.

This is for the men out there who will not read our post in its entirety probably because they're excited to see that their favorite girl is available which I can't hate you for that. But it's for the men who ask their favorite provider if Greek is on the menu when in the ad it specifically states that no Greek is NOT on the menu. And then REGARDLESS OF BEING TOLD IT IS NOT ON THE MENU, they continue throughout the day to ask at another time to see if our mood changes anything. so like for instance I was asked four times today by one person if I did greek. I was asked if I would do Greek I was asked if I would do anal I was asked if we could try a butt plug and every single time I answered no.
And it's not that I don't do Greek because I do...

But I only do it in an intimate situation with my significant other. That is not something that I offer my clients because that is a very personal thing between me and my significant other. And even explaining it to that degree he still pushed and asked again if I would consider doing Greek with him. So I started to think to myself..

The more and more I think about this and this is what I offered that client that I am talking about is and I'm going to offer this to all of you gentlemen that can't seem to read an entire post and can't seem to take no for an answer that we don't do greek.. I'll tell you what. I will humor it only under one condition. The first appointment that we do you're doing greek first, and you don't get to decide the size of the object that I use, you don't get to decide how fast or slow I insert it you don't get to decide how many times I thrust it and for how long inside you. And then and only then when you have done this I will consider doing Greek for you. And the size by the way, of the object will be about the same size that your packing on a daily basis.. and no lube's not going to be used I'll spit on it. And then and only then in the NEXT appt., our second appointment, I will consider Greek with you.

Now if that sounds good, and if you're down with that go ahead and give me a call. Otherwise don't ask me again about Greek that is not my f****** specialty I don't do it with my clients. :-)

And the thing is is I asked him well why is it that it's okay for you to stick an object in my behind but I can't stick an object in yours why? Do you think it's going to be uncomfortable? Do you think it's going to hurt? Do you think it's going to make you gay? And he didn't have an answer for me. But I just want all of you homophobes to understand, is that regardless if you're sticking your dick in an ass or having your ass being stuck with a dick, it's gay. The differences is you're a top or a bottom, If you're a guy participating in that type of intimacy.. We are not objects we are human beings trying to make money to keep a roof over our heads please do not treat us as objects that don't have a voice. Be respectful of our boundaries, and everything would be kosher and if you don't want to respect those boundaries then be prepared to have a dick in your ass that's all I'm saying and if I overspoke then f*** me, right? I don't know what to say but I had to vent and I had to say something because God damn I'm tired of having to answer the same question from these clients 20 different ways in one day. All of you that do not ask that question because you have read our "No's", thank you for not wasting my time and thank you for respecting my boundaries :-) I hope everybody has a great day and lastly if I offended anybody in the lgbtq community I apologize I didn't mean to I am just fed up with the stupid question being asked 20 f****** different ways. :-) love you all have a good night.
Moderators, please don't ban my account for this.. :-)