Thread: GREEK

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transylvania Count View Post
    Someone please take pity on me and point out what exactly is offensive in my signature. If true, it shall be corrected.
    I think it's the insinuation of "zero sperm count", which is a lot of guys excuse for BBFS.

But back to ass play and between all the theatrics, I believe the point of this post was when a lady says NO it means NO. Not try harder or keep asking. We also need to remember to be more straight forward and not grant these types of guys with any reason as to why we say NO. The minute you start giving them other responses like "I only do it with my boyfriend" or "I'll let you do it if I can do it to you", leads them to believe there's a chance. Just tell them NO and if they continue asking, block them. Simple as that. Don't entertain the BS or let it get your panties in a bunch.
    Last edited by SexySammy; 04-26-2024 at 08:59 PM.
    See AD for donations!
    Regulars grandfathered in!
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    New cancellation Policy (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist
    I think a lot of men (& people in general) have the "It never hurts to ask" mentality. Which may be true in some situations but in this hobby I can 100% see how it can be offensive/disrespectful.
    Another insight (not an excuse for bad behavior) is the mentality "people will do anything for money". Which is shitty outlook on the world around you.
    You can never ever buy respect, it's earned.
    It also should be a common courtesy to respect everyone until their actions make you loose respect.
    Courtesy and manners go a long way in life.
    "Be cool Mutherfucker" - Samuel L Jackson

I'd rather have an upfront notice to know what is and is not on the menu. This way it saves everyone time.

Asking someone to do something that is on their NO list makes you an Hole de A.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
    I'd rather have an upfront notice to know what is and is not on the menu. This way it saves everyone time.

Asking someone to do something that is on their NO list makes you an Hole de A.
    Sammy’s and this comment is exactly it and that should be it. If it says no in the menu, then that’s it. No. I don’t believe a lady should have to give a reason as to why not. It’s no and that’s it, don’t be an ass, move on. Find someone else who is willing.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx-gentleman View Post
    I think a lot of men (& people in general) have the "It never hurts to ask" mentality. Which may be true in some situations but in this hobby I can 100% see how it can be offensive/disrespectful.
    Another insight (not an excuse for bad behavior) is the mentality "people will do anything for money". Which is shitty outlook on the world around you.
    You can never ever buy respect, it's earned.
    It also should be a common courtesy to respect everyone until their actions make you loose respect.
    Courtesy and manners go a long way in life.
    "Be cool Mutherfucker" - Samuel L Jackson
    100% accurate. That's just how men are. Not saying it's right, just is, and some of that can be from their own experiences. So providers, just expect it from some guys, and if he keeps pestering you after the first NO, block him.