Companion's Handle: Charlee134
Date of Visit: 4//18/24
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 512-900-1495
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?102263-Charlee134
City, State: Austin, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Eh... ;)
Activities: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
Donation: Review special
Approximate age of Companion: 30s?
Hair Color and Length: brown/dark blonde - shoulder length
Smoking Status: No idea
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Fucking hot! Beautiful face, toned dancer-type body, perfectly done C-cup bolt-ons, a few tasteful tattoos, rock hard abs, gorgeous butt
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Always exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!

Public comments:
Charlee and I have been texting in recent months, trying to make our schedules align to set up a visit. We saw each other twice in 2022 and just clicked immediately. Lots of chemistry and we had a lot of fun together. Since then I haven't made it back to see her and decided I needed to fix that. I shot her a text that just said "today?" and she immediately replied with "come over this morning."

I showered, got dressed, and hit the road. When I got there, she said she needed an extra 15-20 minutes, so I went to Starbucks and got us something to drink. She gave me directions when I got back, and I discreetly walked into her place. She immediately squealed, bounced into my arms, and gave me a huge hug and kiss. Charlee was dressed in a barely-there bikini with giant stripper heels. She looked incredible.

We spent the first few minutes catching up on life, she playfully messed with me on why I've been gone so long, interspersed with kisses (lots of tongue). Then we looked into each others' eyes and it was on.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.