Thread: Layla Peters - Fort Worth, Texas - (817) 350-0962

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Thumbs up Layla Peters - Fort Worth, Texas - (817) 350-0962

Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
    Hello, if you like to talk & relax & want to enjoy being with good company... Than i am the girl for you! Call me rrrright away so you can come over & play!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Layla Peters - (817) 350-0962

Guest BCD
    Wow.. welcome

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry! Highly advisable to post an introduction in the DFW Welcome Wagon too, lovely lass, which will be seen by your amorous area audience. Please read the guideline/rules and verification procedure threads stickied at the beginning of that forum to become more familiar with the site. Irish luck in lust! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Layla.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wow very nice...love to visit and get to know you!