I?m a flirty mature provider with natural 34DDD?s. I?m known for my excellent massages and I love giving them. Part of an amazing session for me receiving too! I love to play and explore. If you want a lot of that then book a companion session. I am very genuine and I will ensure we have the best time.

DETAILS

SCHEDULE
  • Monday all day (only massage)
  • Tuesday morning until 2 pm (only massage)
  • Wednesday early evening
  • Thursday before noon or 3 pm
  • Friday until 2 pm
  • Saturday before noon
  • Sunday before noon

LOCATIONS
  • SOUTHWEST AUSTIN
  • NOW AVAILABLE IN FISCHER! My hill country incall is ready. If you live in Fischer, Wimberley, or Canyon Lake I?ll be a lot closer to you. I WILL NEED ADVANCE NOTICE.

SCREENING
Introduction by text 512 nine20 335nine, email camelacamela@protonmail.com or here (slower response). Screening is easy peasy, but it?s up to you. Please include all info, again it?s up to you if you want screening to take 3 days or 20 minutes.
  1. Tell me briefly who you are, what you do and your age.
  2. Include your references or Linkedin profile.
  3. Be available for a quick phone chat. Phone number will be given once you give me the above info.

Please use my ?quoted terms? for our correspondence. I do not answer explicit questions. Acronyms are NOT safe language and considered explicit. I only answer to proper introductions.

OFFERINGS

FBSM RATES (non FS)
?Basic Relaxation? L1 - 180/hr
This discount is for those that only want to receive, no mutual touch in this tier.
?Relaxation Plus? L2 - 240/hr
?90 minutes? - 300
Silent massages, Prostate play, Breast play, DATY and Squirting, CW, Loving nature, 69, Therapuetic level body work, Thai massage

COMPANION DATES
GFE Encounters
?Lunch date? 400/1 hr
?Late Lunch? 500/90 minutes
?Cancel My Meetings? 600/2hrs

?ROCK N? LOVE?
Double with Rockabilly Gal in South Austin!
Please schedule at least two days in advance to coordinate our schedules.
30 minutes 400
1 hr 600

IMG_1381.jpg