What does that mean to you? To me I thought ok, 15 minutes. I should have known better. Especially since this gentleman thought screening with a non verified handle was a thing. Finally he screened to my liking and as he was on his way I got the text "gonna be a little late, traffic sucks".

He meant 3 hours late, like 15 after I texted "eta?". 3 hours later. That is not traffic, that is something else. But I never asked so ok instead of 6 it will be 6:15. I just assumed traffic makes people 15-20 minutes late. So I missed what could had been a good appointment thinking a little late was a few minutes.

What do you think. I did hand this guy username Longhorn Lover19 his ass. And I don't think he's a dangerous person, but I do think he is green to the hobby. And the apology wasn't met with anything except he asked again to see me after 9pm, ummm no. You will not have me waiting for you again.

I'm just making general hobby conversation, and to speak on what could have been my fault, to ask "what is a little late". I definitely understand why women get deposits, I do on some occasions.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.