Thread: Rita Kate aka: Asian Kate: "Rita Time" in SA, Catching a Unicorn

Verified Hobbyist BCD JohnnyWadd's Avatar

Rita Kate aka: Asian Kate: "Rita Time" in SA, Catching a Unicorn

Companion's Handle: Rita Kate (aka: Asian Kate)
    Date of Visit: 04/07/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Send OH2 PM Greeting with 2+ provider references and hobby phone #. She will text you once she has verified you.
    Phone Number: After PM/Email
    Email Address: ritakate555k@proton.me
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?39048-Rita-Kate
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Extended Stay Hotel
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? ~5 min late (my fault. Multiple locked hotel entrances and weird parking)
    Activities: M&G, Gift bag w/ donation, Wash-Up, Quick Thai Lesson, Kissing & Caressing, DATY, BBBJ, 69, CFS, CG w/ vibe, LFK, Breast worship, DATY w/ vibe +FIV (YMMV), re-cover junior, doggy attempt, CBJ, standing doggy to completion, cleanup & goodbye.
    Went over by a few min.
    There was no time for massage due to too much scrumpin.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $350 (traveling rate)
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid/Late 40s (Looked early 30s)
    Hair Color and Length: Curly dark brown to her shoulders
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian (Thai)
    Companion Description: 5'5", 110 lbs, short curly dark brown hair to shoulders, beautiful face,
    smaller MM C cups, silky smooth skin, flat tummy (no mommy marks), navel piercing, completely shaved plump & beautiful kitty, very full Asian tush, long smooth sexy legs.
    *Much more attractive in person than her photos.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Based on her reviews, I had very high expectations. I was not disappointed. (Exceeded)
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:

Rita is an exceedingly sweet lady who is sensual, enthusiastic, and very accommodating.
    Easy screening via OH2.
    Great TCB.
    Rita Kate is a class act and a beautiful woman inside and out.
    If she were based in San Antonio, I would certainly go broke.
    Book with confidence !

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Thanks for the review JW. She's a real gem.

Also glad to see the review title got changed so no more "forbidden" pop-up.

ALL of my past reviews have parenthesis and ****'s.... So none of them are viewable now (unless folks know to delete everything in the review title after the number portion of the review title). I'm hoping that the mods will also go in and help me to permanently change the titles so they can be opened by all again...

Anyways... as I said, Rita is the real deal... love her TCB, great attitude and looks. Her pink nipples are about 3/4" and suck into your mouth at easily over 1"... I LOVE those long nipples... but be careful they don't poke an eye out! Her massage abilities are the real deal... I also like her chill personality... she's fun to f&ck and hang out with.

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Such a good, thorough, honest review. Well done, my friend, and congratulations on having such an amazing time.