Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Busted for Soliciting?

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Busted for Soliciting?

Any guys been arrested for soliciting (prostitution) who would like to share their experiences, tips, etc.?

I put this in co-ed for the ladies who know personal stories about guys getting arrested that they'd like to share.

Verified Companion Companion
    There were some good threads on this on the alternate site, but they are probably gone now. :(

Quote Originally Posted by CVKatie View Post
    There were some good threads on this on the alternate site, but they are probably gone now. :(
    I think you’re right. They’re gone. I had a client get busted in a club. He & the girl did the walk of shame on out of there! And got a ride to HCJ.. They came in masked up, and went to vip, & called us all on front stage & picked out 3 girls & slapped on bracelets. My client said he was in a corner , she was bouncing on it & SURPRISE! Here they come! Lol.... He went downtown & eventually got out. He said his first call was to his brother so he told his brother the truth and why he was in there, but when he called his wife he told his wife it was for Dui.. He had a lawyer but he said he had to pay a ticket and then fines and court costs. And that he also gave them one of his single friends address, so any paperwork regarding that it be sent to his friends house. He was a quick thinker.! He had a lawyer but he said he had to pay a ticket and then fines and court costs. And that he also gave them one of his single friends address, so any paperwork regarding that it be sent to his friends house. He was a quick thinker.! Thank God I myself have never been slapped with a silver pair bracelets. I hope none of you all do either

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I suggest you stick with seeing the verified OH2 ladies and you don’t have to worry about that happening. Oh, and for sure, stay out of the AMPS in Harris County. I read stories all the time about those places being busted and LEOs running sting operations in them.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    cops and especially the da want docile defendants. i recommend no plea deals unless they offer a reduction to a class C misdemeanor. make the state prove it's case, and more often than not, they'll blink first. if they don't and they secure a conviction, it looks no different than if you pled guilty in the first place. so don't plea unless they offer you a sweet deal.

hobbyists, any sketchy gals make explicit offers to you-just say no. nancy reagan was exactly right..

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    I suggest you stick with seeing the verified OH2 ladies and you don’t have to worry about that happening. Oh, and for sure, stay out of the AMPS in Harris County. I read stories all the time about those places being busted and LEOs running sting operations in them.
    +1. No Strip Clubs, AMPS or SWs for me Also, no serial number 1 for me. I’ll wait until a new Companion has been reviewed by at least one known Hobbyist.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Nothing to share except a quote from Dexter's father ---- "don't get caught..."

I generally agree with my esteemed colleague Oralist... SCs are to dicey and pricey... SW (are you kidding?)...

...butt AMPs??... not my first choice for sure --- butt they'll do for a handy if needed (like in the case of not being able to find parking at an appointment or an NCNS)

verified providers reduce 'risk'... there's a significant value to that... Doc is on target with that.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    Nothing to share except a quote from Dexter's father ---- "don't get caught..."

I generally agree with my esteemed colleague Oralist... SCs are to dicey and pricey... SW (are you kidding?)...

...butt AMPs??... not my first choice for sure --- butt they'll do for a handy if needed (like in the case of not being able to find parking at an appointment or an NCNS)

verified providers reduce 'risk'... there's a significant value to that... Doc is on target with that.
    Harry Morgan was a smart man. They really need to do a spin-off or a reboot of that show.

Verified Companion Companion Tiffany Dash's Avatar
    I know this is for the guys but here is a cool trick. If you are talking to a new girl and you say "I'm Bob (no handle or anything), can I meet a 2" and she tells you to pull up and no questions asked. She is a cop. Cops don't really have to ask you questions. As soon as you walk in they can arrest you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Dash View Post
    I know this is for the guys but here is a cool trick. If you are talking to a new girl and you say "I'm Bob (no handle or anything), can I meet a 2" and she tells you to pull up and no questions asked. She is a cop. Cops don't really have to ask you questions. As soon as you walk in they can arrest you.
    i disagree. no da is gonna take that case, if a cop is dumb enough to make an arrest.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    Any guys been arrested for soliciting (prostitution) who would like to share their experiences, tips, etc.?

I put this in co-ed for the ladies who know personal stories about guys getting arrested that they'd like to share.
    Oh no say it ain't so...you got popped at your own game that you're so SHARP at and are afraid to fess up to it.
    I knew your own arrogance would get you...poetic justice and all...services you right!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    cops and especially the da want docile defendants. i recommend no plea deals unless they offer a reduction to a class C misdemeanor. make the state prove it's case, and more often than not, they'll blink first. if they don't and they secure a conviction, it looks no different than if you pled guilty in the first place. so don't plea unless they offer you a sweet deal.

hobbyists, any sketchy gals make explicit offers to you-just say no. nancy reagan was exactly right..
    ^^^good info chief

Let's say I get pulled over on the way to motel "Smackdown" with a luscious 22 y.o. bootylicious chick in my passenger seat. The cop starts asking me questions about what we're doing out there. I keep responding back to his questions in a polite tone: "Sir/mam, I respectfully decline to answer any questions."

I realize I could end up spending a night downtown for not answering his questions but I'm willing to do that to avoid incriminating myself...naw I'm sayin'? Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
    Oh no say it ain't so...you got popped at your own game that you're so SHARP at and are afraid to fess up to it.
    I knew your own arrogance would get you...poetic justice and all...services you right!!!
    I haven't been pulled over yet with the lady in my car, BUT, I know it WILL happen. Ducking UCs is a piece of cake. What is difficult is avoiding the jump-out-boy who gets me after seeing me pick up a lady. When that happens, I will have no choice but to invoke the 5th amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Securitized View Post
    ^^^good info chief

Let's say I get pulled over on the way to motel "Smackdown" with a luscious 22 y.o. bootylicious chick in my passenger seat. The cop starts asking me questions about what we're doing out there. I keep responding back to his questions in a polite tone: "Sir/mam, I respectfully decline to answer any questions."

I realize I could end up spending a night downtown for not answering his questions but I'm willing to do that to avoid incriminating myself...naw I'm sayin'? Any thoughts?
    this isn't my area of expertise-there's some dude on the other Board named Shyster Jon who has tried such cases-but here's how i would handle it. (Backstory-most SWs are either skinny or fat. if they're skinny, they shoud probably eat. if they're fat, they probably like to eat. get the gal's first name too n tell her about lunch.)

i would quickly ask what traffic infraction did i commit. if he is evasive, ask what probable cause did he have in pulling you over. if he can't cite one, ask him if you are free to go.

eventually, he will get around to asking about the girl. you're right you can decline to answer, but he might make an arrest anyway.

if she's skinny, i'd say, "officer, i saw this pretty girl and noticed she looked too skinny, so i invited her to lunch at mcdonald's. she said yes." if you can mention jesus as well and saving the lost souls, that's a plus. lol.

if she's fat, say "officer i saw this pretty girl and i noticed she's voluptuous, and i heard the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach, so i asked her to lunch..."

the cop's problem is that it is not illegal to drive around with a hot girl dressed like a trollop. he knows that, so he's going to look for you to make a mistake.

he can also ask to search your car. just say, "sure, if you have a warrant. otherwise, no you can't, without probable cause."
    Last edited by pxmcc; 09-14-2018 at 06:09 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Shyster Jon was a very helpful attorney in Dallas. He retired but I wonder if he still trolls eccie.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast