Thread: New girl in town

Verified Companion Companion RenaeDaily's Avatar

New girl in town

Renaedaily here !! I'm a Eccie girl just exploring New horizons !! Help me feel welcome!! 8325433752 for pics and details!!

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Hello and welcome!
    Enjoy!
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome to OH2 Renae. A little more information would help. Menu? Donations? Posting some pics babe.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry of H2, Renae!

Intel you may find helpful as an incoming companion:

One Welcome Wagon introduction allowed per lovely lady per forum, and only Verified Companions may post in our advertising areas. (But you can answer requests/ISOs and join/start discussion threads to get your name out, just no outright solicitation.) Links to both the H2 Verification Procedure (generally takes TWO vouches from established members here) and Companion Promotional Guidelines for various Texas cities (where to place ads and other useful tips) may also be found in my signature line below. Not sure where you are located, but I definitely recommend that you introduce yourself in the appropriate city WW to get started and attract attention locally.

While awaiting verification, companions are encouraged to completely fill out their H2 profiles with rates, menu, availability, incall/outcall status, contact info, etc., and upload photos to an album there asap so that fellows may browse details and images at their convenience anytime, long after forum threads and posts have fallen from view.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Irish luck in lust, lass! -- Fancy/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 09-13-2018 at 10:49 AM.