I'm not hurt. It's a hobby discussion. And I'll cuddle on the clock and in a session. Im not hurt, I'm actually good. I like that you came up with the water relaxing, I am not sure I will get to it soon, but I love water. And no I don't want to fight with anybody. This has happened since the beginning of time and will always happen. There are many great points to working in this industry, I count my blessings daily. But I do bring up hobby discussions that aren't loved by everyone. I remember a long time ago, someone said to me, no matter what you do or how great you try to be, they will always want more. Just a coed hobby discussion, and I'll for sure get asked again to cuddle free or offer a free massage as will you and every working woman. Its part of the industry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
Unfortunately no matter the circumstances some people only really care about themselves. I'm on medical leave after surgery and the messages I have gotten from some asking if I'm ready to see them. Like no sir when I'm healed and ready I will post an ad. I'm 10 days post opp and your dick right now is not my priority. Like what are we not understanding here?
I hope you feel better soon.