Oh wow. Yes for a man you can offer companionship, cuddle etc etc and it be like oh hell ya. To a woman who fucks, to be complicated is to offer anything besides that. Women and men are different. However working women are different than civi women. In the show (Sky Rojo on Netflix *highly suggest), they explain, when a working girl is free the last thing she wants to do is fuck.

Why would a woman offer dinner dates, just to go eat for the price of a meal.

But for a man, anything can be solved with sex, and some women. But for a working woman it's showing her value.

I have a client I speak to offen, we may be each other's therapist. But cool person. There is no offer to come to me without compensation. I see a text, a $100 Starbucks card. So very thoughtful. So I open up more, show sexy pics etc. 2 weeks later another 100 Starbucks gift card after I gave a reference for him. It wasn't asked on each side.

Offering to come oil me down making your weenie hard, like someone said, it could be nice or taking advantage.

And someone who thinks because the lady is so far down to accept a appointment for a discount, I hope she gave that guy a shit session.