Thread: Verificatio???

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Verificatio???

I sent my verification info months ago and never got a response. What do I need to do to get verified on this board. I am a long time member on the other board (eccie). I have plenty of references. Please help.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Hello and welcome.
    This is taken directly from the front page prior to logging in, you may have missed it:

"We prefer that all members here be verified properly. To do so:

Simply copy and paste the following into your new PM template and send it to verified members you know are able to vouch for you and include ck1942 in the addressees:

"ck1942 instructed me to send you a vouching request and for you to confirm directly to him that we have sessioned within the past 90 days... no details are necessary, just the confirmation. I was instructed to copy him on the request and ask you to copy me on the confirmation, please."

Otherwise, to start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below."

Also there have been a few board gremlins and your submitted information may have gotten stuck being fed after midnight.

Hope this helps and good luck.
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Please send me the names of two Verified Companions vouching for you, and I'll confirm with them directly by PM and try to expedite your status. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 10-11-2018 at 11:20 PM.