Thread: Fuck fest Arlington, Texas all weekend long Bradlie Bedford is open for business

ElizabethAnn Barbie Bradlie Bedford's Avatar

Fuck fest Arlington, Texas all weekend long Bradlie Bedford is open for business

Guys guess what I?m gonna start my tour I think this week pretty sure I am get ready. Austin get ready Houston get ready Dallas Bradlie Bedford is horny as fuck and she is a cummin, this little woman and I say little because that pussy can do some major control both control damage and well just trust me now if you?re looking for the most incredible experience you?ve ever had in your life and I?m not joking if you are looking for a true to God honest provider who wants to fuck the dog shit out of you and make you feel the way that you wish you could feel every day I?m right here, I’m kinda glad you won’t because I want to so bad

Oh Mr. Lifestyles , I’ll do anything to save my job. I?m on my knees for you, daddy.
    I just learned that I absolutely love to ride the Greek seas.
    Anyway, enough about me I?m so super horny. I could just cry and I so gorgeous and fun! What are you waiting for? I know what you’re gonna call me because Bradlie Bedford Tour starts today Ill be in Arlington all weekend and Ill be headed out to Austin more than likely on Monday.

PSE
    GFE
    Rates half hour $200 full hour $300
    PSE All depends on what is requested. My menu is fully open. Anything goes other than animals children pedophilia violence slapping kicking hitting stabbing any of that thank you. I just want much gentleman my perverts, my lovelies friends and my step. Mommy is on the loose. Y?all better have done your homework and you know who I?m talking about.
    as for everyone else, the newbies and the regulars welcome. I love y?all y?all be good. I?m horny as fuck.

I want you to spread my legs but really wide and stretch them out
    Get balls deep!

817-600-5888
    Or
    817-940-6297

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0518.jpgIMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Call me
    I need your cock!
    Last edited by Bradlie Bedford; 04-06-2024 at 09:13 AM.
    P411 ID: P213452

onlyfans.com/bradlie.bedford

@EmilyElizAnn

Bradlie Bedford