I am finally getting bold enough to post! I have been curious for a while, inching closer to the hobby slowly over the last year and I'm feeling brave and want to make some new friends!

Girls and providers that enjoy working together or just having other girlfriends in the hobby please reach out too! I love having community and so far all of the women I have met have been amazing.

I'm an early thirties chubby curvy bbw chick that you probably think dirty thoughts about when you're at your kids' PTA meeting. My hair is lighter brown these days, fair skin, green eyes, I'm 5'3" and my tits are more than a handful. You would never guess I like to do this and at times I do still feel a little naive around here.

I'm down to earth, adventurous and open to your fantasies and ideas, more along the lines of the GFE... if your girlfriend were a secret freak. I seem to also attract submissive men and I totally enjoy that dynamic too. I prefer partners that are inclined to be regulars and friends, all ages and backgrounds are welcome- just be a cool person- I think we both have more fun that way. I dont do BBFS, and I'll only consider greek with a lot of motivation and a smaller cock. ;p

I generally have weekday daytime availability, and some weekends/evenings. Incall or outcall, I'm in North Austin but I am willing to travel. I have a day job that is flexible but I do need to plan around it so I can't always accommodate last minute but you can ask! Reach out to me here with references to verify and then I will share my number to set up a date for us to get to know each other. I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you soon!

xo Kate