Thread: RoryReign: RoryReign: A must repeat.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

RoryReign: RoryReign: A must repeat.

Companion's Handle: RoryReign
    Date of Visit: 4/1/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 469-667-4857
    Email Address: N/A
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...!-Come-see-me-!!!
    City, State: Frisco, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CFS, body exploring, DATY, BBBJ, so much fun.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: As advertised
    Approximate age of Companion: 30'ish
    Hair Color and Length: Mid-length blonde.
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Rory is as pictured. A sexy, cute, petite, yet curvy woman. Her pictures are completely representative and are what prompted me to reach out. She's sexy AF (can I use AF at my age?)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectation
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely, yes.

Public comments:
    I had some rare free time where I wasn't on a business road trip this week. I was in need of some adult fun but didn't want to stray far from home. I had seen Rory's ad over the last week and noticed she had posted today. It's rare to have some talent up in Frisco. Her pictures completely pulled me in and since she was close by and seemed safe, I reached out. Even without a lot of reviews, my senses told me this was going to be a safe and extremely pleasurable experience. I've been doing this for awhile so I seem to have perfected the scouting which is critical. Rory did not disappoint. Her communication was timely, easy, and excluded anything that would cause concern. This is important to me as delays in communication or anything that causes concern will cause me to abort. I simply don't have time to dilly dally...Rory is on her game.

I have to tell you, she looks fabulous from every position and when she met me at the door, I was beyond aroused. She's sexy and was dressed for the occasion. Furthermore, seeing her face down / ass up nearly sent me into orbit. She comes with my highest recommendation for a safe, pleasurable, and amazing way to spend an evening. I plan to see her again this week if work keeps me home for a bit. If you approach her and have great hygiene, are polite, and are respectful with her, I cannot imagine that you wouldn't have a fabulous time. She's new to this but I can tell has a knack for reading situations and people. Be kind and lets ensure she stays around for a long while.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review! Thanks! Looks like a girl to keep in mind for sure. On my TDL?the end of which I don?t know if I?ll ever get to.
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!