Thread: Ericka: Ericka - Great shape older Hispanic

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Ericka: Ericka - Great shape older Hispanic

Companion's Handle: Ericka
    Date of Visit: 1/3/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: phone number
    Phone Number: 832-283-0038
    Email Address: none
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?47536-Ericka
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: DTO, CBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: $1/2
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: black with highlights
    Smoking Status: no smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: SCALE OF 1 TO 10

FACE: She has a pretty over all face, but she is on the older side. Strong jawline, because she is quite muscular: 7.7

BREASTS: I'm not a fan on these. They are fake and look like softballs behind stretch out skin. Medium sized dark brownish almost black areolas, medium sized nipples. I really just ignore these: 3.5

LEGS: Quite nice and very muscular. Great proportions with light olive skin complexion. She does lift weights, so she has a good amount of muscularity: 8.2

STOMACH: Very flat and kind of muscular. There is definitely some definition, but you can't see any six pack definition. However, there is stretch marks from having kids: 6.9

BUTT: It is definitely a nice size. The butt crack is short and there is a little odd indention on the top portion of it. But it is definitely on the hard and muscular side: 7.4

PRIVATE AREA: Completely shaved with a five o'clock shadow. Has darker skin around that area. Reasonably good fit and does of course get wet, because she does orgasm pretty easily. She gets a much higher score because of this: 7.5

TOTAL SCORE: 6.9
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, but not for her current pricing

Public comments:
    I have seen Ericka a hand full of times, so I will describe the very last time I saw her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thanks for the review. this is the first relatively positive thing I've read about her

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'm kind of surprised she hasn't gotten good reviews, but then again maybe she all of sudden gets an attitude with her clientele, IDK

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Was CBJ your choice or her's?

Never heard of covered TUMA, TBH.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    when I reached out to her, CBJ was her requirement, along with no DATY. So, I didn't bother

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CTUMA lol yea thats a first. I was always curious about her but i cant enjoy myself with the ?everything?s covered and try not to touch me? attitude.