Companion's Handle: Alanixoxo
Date of Visit: 31/03/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: PM / Text
Phone Number: After Screening
Email Address: N/A
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?162574-Alanixoxo
City, State: SA, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Super GFE, non-stop making out DFK from the moment she walked through the door, BBBJ with DT, MPCFS (CG, missionary, K9, etc), MSOG.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 90 min
Donation: 620
Approximate age of Companion: Early-Mid 20s
Hair Color and Length: Slightly wavy blonde, super soft, lower than her shoulders
Smoking Status: Nope
Ethnic/Racial background: White - Blonde - Blue Eyes
Companion Description: Most stunning light-blue eyes I have EVER seen in my life and a gorgeous face. She reminded me a *bit* of Naomi Watts or Nicole Kidman in their 20s. About 5'3", toned gym body, gorgeous face, natural tits... great hygiene, completely shaved (legs, arms, kitty) its 1000% her in the pictures. Flawless skin. No tattoos nor piercings.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Far Exceed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Despite joining the board late last year, Alani began posting earlier this month on the WW and so far only has one 'second-tier' review... vague, barely any details, unhelpful.

When I saw her WW post and pics a couple of weeks ago I thought, nahhh it can't be, must be someone using someone else's pictures... too good to be true... catfish in the house!

Waited a bit, thought about it and decided to roll the dice and ended up reaching out to her... despite no more intel coming in.

IN PERSON SHE LOOKS EVEN BETTER THAN HER PICS!

I assume the guys who have seen her so far are trying to keep her for themselves... thumbs down for that lol.

- RichardScott - The Honest Reviewer

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.