Thread: April Cubana: Cuban Cuisine Delicacy, Spicy and Total fun!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

April Cubana: Cuban Cuisine Delicacy, Spicy and Total fun!

Companion's Handle: April Cubana
    Date of Visit: Last week of March 2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: P411
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?146890-CubanaApril ; https://preferred411.com/P391621
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes, before time actually.
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Make-out, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, DATO, BBBJ, FF, BLS, TUMA, K9, Lazy dog, Surfboarding
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: Elsewhere
    Approximate age of Companion: 27
    Hair Color and Length: Silky, long, purple-black. Hair extensions perhaps
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic (Cuban). Seems more of a White/Caucasian mix.
    Companion Description: 5’5”, 115 pounds,Very pretty, Fair complexioned. Sexy, beautiful body, slim but not skinny. Good bubbly personality. Some tats.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met. Surely.
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. No hesitation.

Public comments:
    I kept in touch with April here and there since last October, and she has always been prompt in responding. Good TCB. This is my first ever time visiting her.

She is very pretty, has a sexy figure, slim but not bone thin; attractive personality. She speaks Spanish–not much English–and uses a translator app, but is very proficient in the language of love.

My sugar appointment fell out and I reached a few, last minute; she replied first, so she got the chance. My contact to appointment was all within 90 min.

Ok in call location, I was apprehensive initially, but felt safe.
    Excellent BCD. Interesting translator aided convo that might land me with a threesome.

I will repeat as much as possible.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 03-30-2024 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Brilliant review!

thanks CKJ!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by King MoMo View Post
    thanks CKJ!
    Thank you!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by mathwiz View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Smile Thanks for intel

Appreciate the review

As always, amazing review. Got a bonner reading it. I saw April about 2 years ago when she was at 250/hr in Arlington. Kinda of a long drive for me but work was slow then. I remember great DFK and her kissing my nipples enthusiastically...but no rimming. Also the translation thing was a pain for me. Almost zero english.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by zigby99 View Post
    As always, amazing review. Got a bonner reading it. I saw April about 2 years ago when she was at 250/hr in Arlington. Kinda of a long drive for me but work was slow then. I remember great DFK and her kissing my nipples enthusiastically...but no rimming. Also the translation thing was a pain for me. Almost zero english.

Cool! Thanks! I wish I had seen her earlier, but it?s better late than never. I decided to do an hour only because of the language issue, but it became a minor point because of what I had described.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by cochi13 View Post
    Appreciate the review
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Hey thanks!

Great review CKJ. Definitely on the TDL forsure. Love me some Cuban.
    I am a hardworking, respectful, and professional gentleman. I strongly believe that all women should be treated with dignity and respect at all times no matter what their race is or what background they come from. I am fully vaccinated and boosted💉Lets get this bread everyone.🍞🤠

?ACTIVOS? ?DE DONDE SE REPORTAN???? DIME 50!!!👀⛈️🌧️
    👹REAL HASTA LA MUERTE👹
    👑LAS LEYENDAS NUNCA MUEREN👑
    🤴🏾YO CAMINO COMO REY💪🏾
    🥀NO FAKE LOVE🖕🏾
    😈👿👺SOY LO QUE SOY🔥🔫💵
    🐬🐐🦬🦅🦂🫡🙏🏾👍🏾🐗😎💯🤘🏾🐊🌴🇺🇸🔥🐺🦏🦈🦍🦖

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikr1 View Post
    Great review CKJ. Definitely on the TDL forsure. Love me some Cuban.
    Cool! Thanks!
    Using translator for fun:

Dif?cil vencer a un buen cubano, de hecho a cualquier buena latina.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Explorer22 View Post
    Thanks! Yup, that?s her. For a guaranteed response from her, P411 is the best route though.