Thread: Rich double with my friend Viky with complete Greek see an experiment🔥🔥🔥

Verified Companion Companion

Rich double with my friend Viky with complete Greek see an experiment🔥🔥🔥

Hello my loves, I'm Rubygigi, come enjoy my delicious company to give you pleasure and above all a lot of love with Greek included in everything you want to do to me, don't let them tell you how delicious I make it, come feel and take your rich experience with me , I am very hot, affectionate, affectionate and above all playful, I love playing with your cock and telling you little things like, put it in, daddy, put it in? Or give me more delicious baby? Come feel my delicious body on your skin, my beautiful curves and above all my tits, which are incredible 🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

My menu is: BBBJ, LFK, DFK, CIM, GRIEGO, TUMA MAGO GFE BLACK KISS AND MANY MORE THINGS JUST ASK NO BBBF.

My donation: Time: $220 with GREEK included HH: $180 Price: $140 I make outings 📱📱📱

I am located in the gallery area Monday to Sunday from 9am to 6pm Text 346-760-4052 Your name Oh2 and 2 references Ready for you come🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
    Attached Images Attached Images