Thread: Miss Foxe: Miss Foxe - Red Head Eros

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Miss Foxe: Miss Foxe - Red Head Eros

Companion's Handle: Miss Foxe
    Date of Visit: 2/2/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: email
    Phone Number: She will provide once verified through email
    Email Address: missfoxe@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eros.com/texas/houston/f...5306.htm?cat=1
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes, always
    Activities: LFK (I will only do this my choice), CBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: $$$$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 28
    Hair Color and Length: Red, down to the middle of her back
    Smoking Status: doesn't smoke
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasion, Irish
    Companion Description: SCALE OF 1 TO 10

FACE: Great proportions in all her facial features, great strong jawline. Healthy looking eyes. Very pretty face: 8

BREASTS: Large about a double D, very real, more on the torpedo shape but very perky, pale-pinkish large areolas, medium size nipples: 8.5

LEGS: Great legs, pale skin, very nicely shaped, not too thick and not too thin, right in the middle: 8.3

STOMACH: I think it's great! Zero stretch marks, it does have the outer lines of the abs, but since she has put on a little weight, there is just a little bit of a stomach protrusion: 7.5

BUTT: Nice firm plump pale white booty (my absolute favorite kind), it's much bigger than her current pictures. Current pictures are much older, and she has gained really good weight since then. Butt crack is a bit short, but nice round big cheeks: 8.3

PRIVATE AREA: Awesome full RED BUSH!!! This is extremely rare and one of my main fetishes! Short pubic mound versus long. Cooch is on the tight side, but doesn't get all that wet, and she can't handle too big of a stromboli, which is kind of hot to me: 8.8 (mainly because of full bush)
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? somewhat
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, if you have enough disposable income and she fits your needs

Public comments:
    I have been seeing Miss Foxe for a while now, so this will be about the very last we met. She came and met me at a motel and greeted me with a hug and kiss on the lips as always. We chit chatted for a while as she does like to talk. She then always goes to the bathroom to get herself ready. When she came out she only had her bra and panties on where you can see her big beautiful butt cheeks, which really got me going. Then proceed to do a little body worshipping as she does have everything you need, if you are a butt man, boob man, or a full bush man. I played with her private area for a while, then she proceed to perform CBJ.

When it's time for her to get on top, she has a move where she always likes to reverse cowgirl and bends almost all the way over sticking her butt right in your direction. She first goes really really slow, which drives me crazy, then she picks up the speed. She also enjoys kissing in between changing positions, where we went from doggy to missionary. Then I finished on her chest. She then curled up next to me and began kissing me on the cheek. She can be very loving. But I have attempted to get her to stay the whole hour for the last couple of sessions, but unfortunately she doesn't. She talks around it and then just showers and gets dressed and heads out saying good bye in a very nice way. I let her get away with it, because of how valuable she is to me as a provider. One of my favs are red heads with big butts and big boobs and she has all that, plus a full bush (which really puts her over to me). So I would leave that decision up to you all, whether you would put up with that or not. So proceed with caution!!

Good luck and happy hunting gentlemen!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    $500 for 30 mins? Am I reading it right.
    * My Preferred Activities Are: BBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It appears $500 per nut, which is even worse in my opinion. Her hourly rate is $500. However she checks alot of boxes for the OP.

In the beginning she was down with MSOG, but now not for some reason. But they may just be for me, IDK

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Glad you had fun.

I'm a huge fan of gingers myself, but 500 for 30 minutes LFK & CBJ are no bueno for me.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    $500/30 minutes and CBJ. You can have her to yourself

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    That “FULL RED BUSH” got my attention....but that price though!
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Her website says “NO DATY AND CIM”. Has that changed?
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by someguy12 View Post
    Her website says ?NO DATY AND CIM?. Has that changed?
    Oh my, that is even worse than I thought!!!
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    Do you think she is pimped out? Or just has a Boyfriend? I just get that feeling from the few reviews of her I've read. It's too bad she's got those restrictions. I love her look and would definitely see her if she were normal GFE.

Forgot to put TOTAL SCORE: 8.2

Verified Hobbyist BCD cutngrass's Avatar
    Houston, Cypress, Katy, Sugarland, Spring
    She sounds great. $16 per Minute is an awful lot.....js I wish I could do that price.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    GPS on the head.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I saw her about a month ago - comments are on the locker room board. She is pricey and in Katy. I got BBBJ but no DATY. There is no hiding the fact that she is young and built (perhaps in danger of being TOO built if she doesn't watch herself - metabolism is a bitch) and she is pleasant to spend time with. However, there are more cost-effective solutions. Also, she had zero bush when I saw her, so if you desire the fire crotch, you may or may not get it at any particular time.