Thread: MissAriXo: Wonderful evening spent with Ari my Italian Dream!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

MissAriXo: Wonderful evening spent with Ari my Italian Dream!!!

Companion's Handle: MissAriXo
    Date of Visit: 3/18/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: email and text
    Phone Number: 339-888-2436
    Email Address: MissAri617@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://missari2020.com/index.php, https://preferred411.com/P98437, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?167223-MissAriXo
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: Hugs, LFK, DFK, a lot of conversation, more DFK, breast play, DATY/DATO, BBBJ, BLS, Rimming, MPCFS, more BBBJ to CIM-WS finish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1-hour
    Donation: $350
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: long silky soft black hair
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 100% Italian! 5'7", solid athletic build, maybe 135-145, beautiful natural firm 34DD's, soft olive skin, sexy voice (a tone or two deeper)... made me feel like I was back in Brooklyn with the Italian girls I grew up dating!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely Yes!

Public comments:
    I actually came across Ari's "X" twitter posts, followed her and her profile to her website. Did the Google searches we all do and realized this was the same Ari who's posts and reviews I had read up in NJ before moving down here 10 years ago. I had a rule that I didn't see anyone under 30 back then (still do) so we never got to meet. I did remember the great reviews she had back then! Then, while looking at the Dallas Welcome Wagon here I saw a post from Ari. I reached out to Ari via PM's here and P411 with a proper introduction (she is over 30 now!!!). Ari responded first thing the next morning and we shared all the pertinent info, found a time the worked for both of us and made the date. Arrived about 10 mins early and texted Ari I was there. She responded immediately and said "good, we can start now". I made my way up to her room, she left it ajar for me. Knocked ever so lightly and entered to see this beautiful woman for the first time. I felt like we were old friends who hadn't seen one another in years. Ari came over for a hug and 2 nice kisses hello.

We had an amazing time and we will see each other again. Ari is starting a new RW job south of the DFW area. She does plan to try and get up here on a regular basis... once every 3-5 weeks for 2-3 days depending on her work schedule. I can't wait to see her again!!!

Note, Ari is very into hygiene, so please be freshly showered and shaved. YMMV for some activities depending on your Hygiene status... clean it up guys!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review!

Amazing Review top! It was a fun read and got me thinking of wanting to see Ari again soon. She texted me saying he is coming back next week.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review. Love the details. She is now on my ever growing TDL. Damn! Too many choices?
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice.

I missed her last time around. Definitely hope to connect with her on her next trip.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just an FYI? Ari is going to be in Addison this week, Wed-Fri April 3-5

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tophat42 View Post
    Just an FYI? Ari is going to be in Addison this week, Wed-Fri April 3-5
    Yup. That?s what she told me. So I too can validate this info

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Ari again last night after she got into town and settled in. Another wonderful couple of hours!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by tophat42 View Post
    Saw Ari again last night after she got into town and settled in. Another wonderful couple of hours!
    Wonderful Tophat! Well done! Inspirational, I say!