I am the Classy flawless perfection with an impeccable look I am very adorable Imagine total relaxation Hot stones, oils, towels with candles and a beautiful woman to pamper you.
I'm very compassionate, discreet, respectful and sensual. I provide an unrushed experience with a mature and classy demeanor.
When contacting me, please call or text to arrange appointment. Pre-booking is strongly encouraged
I will be visiting and willing to travel to Galveston Bay Area

Booking
Please let me know a bit about yourself. I'll need your name, city of meeting, appointment date, time, duration as well as Incall or Outcall preference when introducing yourself and inquiring about an appointment with me.

*My hours are a flexible I REQUIRE at least 1 hour MINIMUM NOTICE before your desired appointment.
**TEXT me or call: (832) 753-7277

<PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT SCHEDULING FOR SCREENING PURPOSES, AS WELL AS GETTING READY, TRAVEL TIME, ETC. THANKS!>

***Donations for incall: 150/HH; 200/HR; 375/90 min; 515/2 HRS; outcall is an additional 50 if you're within 30 miles of me, 31-60 miles is an additional 100***Picsart_24-03-29_18-10-27-723.jpgPicsart_22-04-12_17-02-26-345.jpg

I promise you won't be disappointed.

me2.jpg
(PICTURES 100% ACCURATE & REALLY ME)