Thread: Ms Lil Pretty: MS LilPretty is Pretty... Pretty Wild!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ms Lil Pretty: MS LilPretty is Pretty... Pretty Wild!

Companion's Handle: Ms Lil Pretty
    Date of Visit: 3/29/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (214)560-6124
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82209-Ms-LilPretty
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, more DFK, DATY, MCFS, BBBJ, More BBBJ, Cuddling
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 300 roses and tip
    Approximate age of Companion: 20 - 23? Young
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Light Brown/Blonde, Shoulder Length, Cute
    Smoking Status: don't know, not that I could tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very Cute, Probaby 5'3"? mayb 120 lbs. Very cute face, made up nicely, not overdone, cute GND figure, Very clean. Think B cups. Small, but not a spinner or skin and bones. Just right. Reminded me a bit of Florence Pugh
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed by far
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes, absolutely

Public comments:
    TCB was good, a bit of time before reply after first text, but still same day so I call that a win in the hobby lol. After that first reply, things went fast. Found a time that worked for both of us. I suggested 30 minutes later to give her some flexibility from when she said she could start. She texted later that she made it to her incall quickly so if I wanted to start early, then no problem, so I did. Arrived at Incall, texted room, went right in. She was in panties and a bra on the bed. Her IOP was fantastic from the first minute to the time I left. She made me feel comfortable the whole time and had a sincere feeling of excitement and enjoyment from her the whole time. As with most of us, I hope some of it was real lol, but in the end 'seeming real' is enough. She is very fun to talk to and great at making out. We went through the alphabet like it was spontaneous and not rehearsed or scheduled like you feel with others sometimes. She is very energetic and passionate. She is now on my list of 'go to's' and I think I'm likely a new regular for her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    she is the BEST!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice

Sounds like all things are positive for this hottie. She sounds fun!!! Thanks for the review
    If I ever develop an insecure ego and start bashing and disrespecting ladies on here. Please feel free to beat my ass ladies