Thread: New to OH2. Need help getting verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

New to OH2. Need help getting verified

I need favor from fellow mongers! I?m alway lurking here at Oh2 but usually post over on eccie.net . Anyone here is active there can you search for me ?lurkinga85? and be reference for me here? Trying to meet someone here but I?m not verify here. I alway traveling and post handful area there. Texas, Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma before the disappearance. Feel free to PM me for more info. Thank you kindly!

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkingA85 View Post
    I need favor from fellow mongers! I?m alway lurking here at Oh2 but usually post over on eccie.net . Anyone here is active there can you search for me ?lurkinga85? and be reference for me here? Trying to meet someone here but I?m not verify here. I alway traveling and post handful area there. Texas, Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma before the disappearance. Feel free to PM me for more info. Thank you kindly!
    To become a verified hobbyist on here, you have to have met in person, 2 well-known, reputable, verified providers. After meeting you, they can send a vouch to ck1942 on your behalf and cc you, so you can see it was sent. You cannot become a verified hobbyist just by someone looking you up on some other site. I highly suggest seeking out verified providers, contacting them, making an appointment, meeting them, and then asking them if they will vouch for you on here. Good luck and stay safe.