☆★ ?*?*?.??☆*・゚゚・*☆??.?*?*?

Hey Guys,

My name is MonicaLaLoca..

I'm visiting the Arlington Area...and you'll soon find out why everyone says... that
I'm always DOING THE MOST!

I'm a sexy, feisty,fun-loving & playful brunete who enjoys the company of select gentlemen who desire an amazing experience. The kind of experience that has you walking out of the door... floating on Cloud 9!

From the moment you meet me you will be instantly aroused ✨by my flirtatious wit!! 💯

I am here to fulfill your fantasies, dreams,
and darkest wishes 😈

I have been described as
SEXY👄&& 💦 WILD... I'm also a 🥀HOPELESS ROMANTIC🥀

And definitely I've been told my pictures DONT DO ME JUSTICEUmmm.... Im 🤣 HILARIOUSLY WITTY🤣

AND ..JUST AMAZING TO BE AROUND!!!!

Definitely...An experience you'll never🤯 forget!!

*╔═══❖?ೋ? ?ೋ?❖═══╗

⍟★More About MONICA...

I am 5'7, 150 lbs curvy, and cute...I have brown eyes ,thick thighs 🍑

Let's see... I am a Texas Girl, born and bred... I am a warm and loving person by nature. I make friends quickly and make folks comfortable easily. I am a girly girl but having grown up in Texas, I enjoy outdoor fun too. I pride myself on doing my best at everything I do in life. I will enjoy getting to know you, and no doubt appreciate you for the fine man that you are. I aspire to become special friends should we hit it off and I have no doubt we will, letting you know that

♥️ I always do the most, and I promise you 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
If what your seeing & reading piques your interest & speaks to you, CALL OR TEXT ME right away & let's find out what makes each other tick!

Word of warning: You may find me highly addicting, don't say I didn't warn ya! ;)

╚═══❖?ೋ? ?ೋ?❖═══╝

((You can call 🤙 or text me any time!))

682-463-6939

TEXT ME FOR AVAILABILITY....

also with your first initial text (the introduction)
Please tell me your first name, and the type of appt desired, also if you're verified on any sites, oh2, eccie, p411, etc please let me know as well. Screening is a lot easier if you can provide that before hand..

Tbh I prefer you come to me on our 1st time meeting, if you are needing me to come to you, please be prepared for screening....

Thank you love, I look forward to our time together...

Qv/140
Hh/180
1hr/280

Ask me about my "My Monica Does The Most All Inclusive Special