Date of Visit: 4-5-24
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: 346-473-0772
Email Address: tiffan.giovani.6666@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P419871
City, State: Houston, Tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: LFK, lots of DFK, BLS, BBBJ many, daty, mish, cg, doggie, cim, photoshoot
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: RS
Approximate age of Companion: 20s
Hair Color and Length: Long Black
Smoking Status: non-smoker
Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
Companion Description: 5 foot 4, curvy, hazel eyes, bare down below, nice tits (see pics)
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I saw Xanthe Pandora's latest ad posted by the belamilatina agency. I recognized her as someone I had seen before.

I reached out via p411 and requested a review special. She agreed. I told her it must include pics. We agreed on a day and time and she game me the address to meet her. It is a nice upscale apartment on the west side of town. I texted her when I arrived and she provided gate access and guidance on which building to go to. Once parked, she texted the apartment number.

she opened the door and we recognized each other and were very happy to re-connect. She led me to her room. we had a great conversation and caught up on life since we had last met.

Here are a few pics she posted in her ad:

I took this one myself:

We took many pics in two different outfits. I took a quick shower and we started with lfk and dfk while standing.
We groped each other and got her black outfit off and I started paying attention to her nice large breasts.
She enjoyed the gentle sucking and my touch all over her body.

We went through many activities and some multiple times. Her gfe is outstanding and she has an excellent sense of
what to do to please. I finished with CIM.

I will definitely see Xanthe again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.