Good morning my loves!
I will be going UTR starting end of July when I start massage school. I will be making OF my main source of time/income, as well as adding regular massage sessions with NO play at all but the option for me to be dressed scandalously, to my menu at that time and seeing clients who already have my phone number.

Availability:
Tues. 11am-230pm & 430pm-8pm
Weds. 930am-8pm
Thurs. 930am-8pm
Fri. 930pm-9pm
Sat. 930am-9pm
Sun. 930am-8pm

My private incall is near South Lamar and Menchaca in a quiet neighborhood. I do outcall for an additional 40 if you're within 30 minutes and an additional 60 if over 30 but no more than 45min drive.

Content & OF:
I have my gangbang video for purchase, as well as other content. Screening is still required for buying content. Available via Dropbox and I accept cashapp and venmo! My Onlyfans is up and running and I'm doing much better with keeping extra pictures up there! I will be doing more BJ vids, solo content and some B/G content soon. If you help me shoot material I will provide you the video FOR FREE, your face isnt required and can avoid any distiguishing marks.

Menu, Fees & Rules:
I'm one of the best, established GFE FBSM providers in ATX! Donations are for TIME not activities, with some add-on options. Donations are 120QV, 140half, 180hr FBSM L1/L2 (one shot), 200hr FBSM FS (one shot), 240hr MSOG, 320 90min MSOG and 400 2hrs MSOG for repeat clients. Extreme fetishes will be 40 extra each (ex. pegging, pics/vids without my face, SPH, prostate massage/milking, etc). I will be adding DP with my toy and trips to greece for those with smaller boats for additional 50, must give at least 2hr notice. Any NEW clients will need to pay an additional 40 fee for our 1st appointment, but if you return, you will go down to the regular rate. More time is required for verification, hence the fee. My donations are still MORE than reasonable so there is NO negotiating. For a general idea on my menu I'd recommend checking my many reviews but I'ma fairly open person with some typical boundaries. NO hard-core BDSM/rough play/rough FF, NO BBFS/SS, COF or FIV. There are ZERO exceptions to these and if you ask you will be blocked or asked to leave. Feel free to ask me as discretely as possible if you are unsure about whether I offer something.

Stats/Looks:
I'm 5'9" and 180 lbs, NOT BBW, but just thick enough with 38DD teardrop boobies and a nice ass to match! I am a TRUE ginger with pale skin and freckles for days. I have finally grown out a nice, furry bush up top, labia are shaven. I will always be dressed discretely for outcalls but you can request whatever outfit you'd like for playtime. I wear minimal makeup (foundation, blush, mascara & lip gloss), so you can expect more of a pretty "girl-next-door", who doesn't hide her freckles kind of look, and typically wear leggings/yoga shorts with a crop top or tank top (unless you request something else).

Booking Requirements:
PM me your contact information, the date/time you're requesting, how long, and 2 established references with links to their profile (MUST be Eccie, OH2 providers or P411 link, will not accept references from Backpage style websites). You can also email me at sexysammyatx@gmail.com AFTER you send a PM, especially if you're looking for a short notice appointment. If you do NOT have an account, you will need at least 3 references, and I will require a 50 deposit (NO exceptions).

Cancellation Policy:
I do have a cancellation fee of 50, so please don't book until you are absolutely sure! I would rather you book last-minute vs. canceling if your schedule is sporadic! Regardless of your reasoning for canceling, it will always be required if you intend to book in the future. I will always offer a discount to anyone I have to reschedule so this isn't a one way street. I have no issues and can typically accommodate short notice appointments (20min minimum notice), depending on availability obviously.

Very much looking forward to meeting you!

(All photos are under 2 months old!)