Thread: Pinkbooty: CW Session w/ Pinkbooty

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Pinkbooty: CW Session w/ Pinkbooty

Companion's Handle: Pinkbooty
    Date of Visit: 3/24/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: DM, then text, per her posts
    Phone Number: On posts
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?144747-Pinkbooty
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CW (bbbj/hj), light BL, CFS, more CW
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid-late 30s, as it seemed we grew up in the same era
    Hair Color and Length: Medium length and unsure of color. It was night, lights were low, and she already had it pulled up
    Smoking Status: Not sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Average height, bbw body type, large natural breasts. Very friendly demeanor and eager to please. Good sense of humor, as well.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I was hanging out in my Stone Oak hotel room, relaxing before my inevitable return to the two weeks of super fun exciting times that are my job, and decided that I should treat myself to a bit of fun. I decided that a CW session is what is in order, so I hopped on here, and began perusing the posts. I sent a few DMs and follow up texts, with the first going to Pinkbooty, based upon her responses to the Hobbyist ISO posts over the last week. Sometimes you can tell a good attitude through a text. She promptly responded and informed me that she was currently doing non-hobby related things, with the time she'd be finished, and when she'd be available. We set a time and she sent her address. I got to her incall address early and had a text with further directions waiting for me when I closed the maps app (which I appreciated, rather than having to ask and wait). Found a parking spot and made my way to her door. I was greeted by a friendly smile and a hug. I excused myself to the restroom, did my thing, washed mini me, and was invited to make myself comfortable

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    I'm on p411.