Hello Boys!
I am Renee, a mature Women that loves the company of mature men. Being that I am retired, I have ample time to enjoy your company. My fun loving personality is gregarious. I would love to laugh with you, make you feel comfortable and just be playful and of course have a Hot awesome experience with you. If you are a respectful, mature man, I would love to meet you!
A
I am very passionate and pay Close attention to your needs! GFE just comes natural to me. I am like the girl next door and very down to earth you will feel comfortable with me.

Plz no COLOGNES, thank you ;-)

I would like to point out that I do not take anyone under 35 years old. Thank you

Please do not text me if you do not have references. I will not change my mind, it is the way I screen. So before you text me please get your references ready meaning I need you to send me A link to a providers site that you have seen in the past and her phone number and then information about yourself such as name, age, race, occupation and body type meaning average, thin, medium, or large. Thanks so much it will save both of us a lot of time. 😘

If you would like to meet me please text only. If you would like to talk on the phone before we meet we can arrange that.

No CIM, COF, GREEK
Kinks ? It depends what they are.

200 hhr
400 hr
500 90 minutes
600 2hrs
800 3hrs

I accept cash, cash app or PayPal
Come out and play with me!
Come out and play with me!