Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: lfk,dfk,bbbbj,cfs
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2hr+
    Donation: None
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: long blonde highlights
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: about 5'2,Very petite,Nice ass, b cups,Pretty face,beautiful pussy
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Arizona came to town and Nicole invited me to go so i went. Sexy asian college girl..thinking about it makes me horny

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by GFElvr; 09-10-2018 at 10:32 PM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!

Awesome

Great review, sounds fugging awesome

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Nice job but what contact information do you have on her?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice. Thanks Slim. Asians are 1 of my weaknesses.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HarryBalzac's Avatar
    I agree with Doc’s comment here and elsewhere. I’m not sure Civvie conquests belong in this sub-forum, at least those without some form of contact info. I understand you this sort of encounter isn’t “typical” but it also isn’t actionable. Maybe I’m in the minority but the review forums are where I search to see if recreating an appointment would suit me. Some of the earlier reports listed an establishment where a civvie encounter had been consummated, but it’s not going to be common for mongers to recreate that scene.

While the "Independent Reviews" section should definitely include provider contact information for session recreation, the "Other Reviews" section is a loosely defined location reserved for miscellaneous types of experiences that don't fit under any of the other review sections.

I do, however, agree that information such as venue and approximate location should be included to make the review more useful for hobbyists hoping to mimic the experience.
    Last edited by Securitized; 09-11-2018 at 07:21 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Hey SJ, I thought this website was about sharing information.

+1 HB
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD HarryBalzac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjimmmm View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

MEMBERSHIP REVOKED - FAILURE TO FOLLOW STAFF DIRECTIONS
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimjimmmm View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    ya i guess you saw how crazy guys were huh? ya i'm with you. if its a SW, just ask her if she wants her phone in a review. if so and you aint planning on adopting her as an utr, i say post it up.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So.. we review civvie girls here now too?

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Good story and how you describe it. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
    ya i guess you saw how crazy guys were huh? ya i'm with you. if its a SW, just ask her if she wants her phone in a review. if so and you aint planning on adopting her as an utr, i say post it up.