Thread: Austin Schedule + A Heads ^

Verified Companion Companion

Austin Schedule + A Heads ^

03/21-3:30pm-11pm
    03/22-03/30-9am-11pm

Screening is very important. If you have messaged me and I have yet to respond it is because I did not receive your message. Many of the gentlemen on oh2 are just that absolute gentlemen. They are true gentlemen who love the hobby and have no time for bs. When they message me I am responding as quick as possible.
    These same gentlemen have a habit of messaging me with their age, race and two or more references.
    The references are needed so that I can establish a history about you. Example; are you nice, do you practice great hygiene, is your penis longer than 12 inches, Just some of the information shared between providers who don't mind sharing. As well as the information I would use to determine if I would see you or not. Example; if another provider tells me that you did have a penis longer than 12 inches-my first question to here would be how did it feel. So please if you want to see me allow me to screen you with the information requested. Age, race, two or more references, the day and time you want to visit and for how long.

So I may have blocked you due to the fact that you don't take screening serious.
    You have a profile on me. You have reviews on me on Oh2, Eccie, Ter, etc. So why is it a issue for you to offer me some information about you?
    No worries I just wanted to update you on my not replying to your messages.

Again thanks to the many gentlemen who do take the hobby serious and drama free.

Menu: greek+100, daty,lfk,bbbj,cim,MSOG,tb,cw,SS, plus.

Rates: 100 b&G 80.00 Friday-Sunday
    200 half
    280 hour
    500 two hours/W or Without Greek.

Out calls are for hour or longer sessions. No up charge for out calls.

www.spritteacher.com
    www.onlyfans.com/spritteacher
    www.preferred411.com/P385145
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I crave a drama free environment. So I'll be keeping you busy with a bbbj,cim,dfk,bodyrub,SS-Stripper Slide,Submissive msog & more. If I can't screen U I can't C U.