Companion's Handle: Ms. LilPretty
Date of Visit: 3/16/2024
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: (214) 560-6124
Email Address: letsplaywithamber.xo2@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82209-Ms-LilPretty
City, State: Irving, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: See ROS
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's
Hair Color and Length: Shoulder length, brunette
Smoking Status: I couldn't tell
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Thick white college girl. Not a little spinner, but not fat either. Just a good amount of meat on her. Titties are a good handful, and a nice juicy bubble butt. She's cute in a girl next door kind of way.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I'd heard good things about Amber from reviews in the past, one exception notwithstanding. I made contact through P411, and we texted back and forth for a few days setting up a time to meet that worked for both of us. Settled on a Saturday afternoon, that was late enough for me being a nightowl, and her being a morning person.

Got the address when I scheduled, and I texted her to confirm the night before. Confirmed again about an hour before the appointment and off I went. I'd heard she had bad TCB, but this was smooth sailing, maybe I got lucky or she's better at it now.

Got there a little early as I usually do to scope out the place. Run of the mill little hotel, not particularly nice, but also not bad enough to worry about getting robbed or shot. She texted me the room number, and I went in. Nobody at the front desk, which was nice, and she left the door cracked so I just slipped in with housekeeping none the wiser.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.