Thread: Valxoxo: Brand New Sexy, Petite, Hot, Young and a Pleasure Machine

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Valxoxo: Brand New Sexy, Petite, Hot, Young and a Pleasure Machine

Companion's Handle: Valxoxo
    Date of Visit: Mid March 2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM, Email
    Phone Number:
    Email Address: valmxoxo@proton.me
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ock-your-world! ; https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?166696-Valxoxo
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Makeout, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, DATO, BBBJ, BLS, MISH, K9, CG, CIM, HJ, Convo.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion: 20
    Hair Color and Length: Smooth, Black, Shoulder Length, and with cute bangs
    Smoking Status: Non-smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic, looks white-mixed
    Companion Description: Very Pretty looking, great figure; one of youngest (20) sexiest providers, highly mature for her age. Has a husky sexy voice.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Way exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!!!

Public comments:
    This is my second time seeing Val and this review is a blended one from both pretty much identical experiences.

Val is true to her pictures. Super sexy, petite, pretty young girl who is highly sophisticated and mature for her age. Her TCB is good given that she is a new provider and is starting off as an independent quite early.

Discovered Val on a sugar site and it was a total coincidence and luck on how we connected, given that she was there for a very short period and has already made up her mind to be a provider.

My “screening” was non-conventional given that I had lots of conversation after moving to text from the sugar site. I even had a long phone call with her just to make sure. Going forward, I think she is evolving her screening procedure to match with what providers do and told me that she is going to be selective and diligent. She has this figured out well.

Set up an outcall and chatted with her in the lobby before we hit off and decided to take it BCD. I was impressed with the conversation and her demeanor. This girl might be new and young, but there is a certain confidence and straight forwardness to her, not to mention the sexy allure. She also has a sexy, ASMR-worthy, husky voice.

The session itself was top notch and she showed considerable experience given her tender age (she’s going to be 21 in a few months).

I lost a sugar babe but found a provider for myself, and you all perhaps. Well, that’s not completely true; she was already on the way to our forums; and with or without me, she would have eventually made her way here.

Treat her with care and respect, you guys; don’t let her youthfulness fool you; and she will reciprocate and fulfill your wishes.

I think I might have found one of my new favorites, but time will tell.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 03-16-2024 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround

Verified Hobbyist BCD raghupundit's Avatar

Thumbs up 💯

Thanks for the amazing review!
    Sounds like you had a blast.

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    ckj, glad you got some newbie Valxoxo Valeria delites!

it reads like she knows what this crazy sub-culture is about and that she intends to whole heartedly commit to playing her role in such encounters.
    def adding her to my gcho list.

i'm guessing you chose an outcall appt, ...
    but did she mention where her incall might be (general neighborhood)?
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by raghupundit View Post
    Thanks for the amazing review!
    Sounds like you had a blast.
    Thanks! Appreciate that! Valeria was fun to interact with and see. It was an absolute blast!
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    ckj, glad you got some newbie Valxoxo Valeria delites!

it reads like she knows what this crazy sub-culture is about and that she intends to whole heartedly commit to playing her role in such encounters.
    def adding her to my gcho list.

i'm guessing you chose an outcall appt, ...
    but did she mention where her incall might be (general neighborhood)?
    Thanks pmd! She did some good research on this subculture, even to the extent of taking a course from a former provider as I mention in the ROS, though she was wary of mentioning any more detail. I didn’t press for any more information. I can say that she is committed and serious, as far as I could tell.

She did mention that her incall might be around Dallas Downtown/uptown general area, if I recall correctly; but I might be wrong, and it?s probably best to check witb her. I?ll do that myself again, just to be sure.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by CKJAmore View Post
    Thanks pmd! She did some good research on this subculture, even to the extent of taking a course from a former provider as I mention in the ROS, though she was wary of mentioning any more detail. I didn?t press for any more information. I can say that she is committed and serious, as far as I could tell.

She did mention that her incall might be around Dallas Downtown/uptown general area, if I recall correctly; but I might be wrong, and it?s probably best to check witb her. I?ll do that myself again, just to be sure.
    I reconfirmed with her. It'll be around Dallas Downtown 30 min radius, she replied. I wanted to just close the loop on that question @pmd (and for my own information too, for the future).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anybody else see this Young lady?

Thanks for the amazing review. She is definitely made it to my TDL. Please introduce more of your sugar babes to our site :-)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by zigby99 View Post
    Thanks for the amazing review. She is definitely made it to my TDL. Please introduce more of your sugar babes to our site :-)
    Thanks Zig!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.