Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I'm just about done

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is has been brought up several times. I don’t believe they care. There has not been much on here lately so I spend my time elsewhere. Honestly its helped me be more productive with my free time.

Verified Companion Companion yourtrinityraine's Avatar
    Hello Ourhome2 Houston,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my lame behavior the other day. I DO CARE. I actually try to post nothing but positive/fun things here.
    I lost my temper over certain nasty/mean-spirited people.

I was dealt with by moderators and guided in a better direction. I also accepted and understood completely where I was wrong. I did continue to get PMS from other other parties and I did not respond or continue the drama. I dropped it and decided to evaluate myself and why I fired back like a pshyco. :-)

This is my email response to Mod .......
    Thank you for the warning and I did feel really dirty yesterday for my behaviour. :-( I let some things get to me instead of dealing with it in a healthier manner.
    I blocked the offensive person/Ignore list. I really do not wish to have any further contact. It just keeps me stressed and unable to focus on what really matters.
    What really matters are the great clients, my bank account, and me conducting myself like a lady.

I really love you for the care and concern you take on this forum. No other forum has this ammount of equality.
    I am so grateful to you.

I promise to behave from here moving forward and I am evaluating my attitude/behaviour.

Yours Trinity
    Finally, I don't think calling me a tard was very nice in itself. That is the very reason I got my warning.. calling names to another member.
    I'm human, I make mistakes. The difference is that I can admit where I am wrong and work on myself instead of focusing on others issues.

On that note, I would much rather get back to having some fun here.

Have a great week everyone.
    Last edited by yourtrinityraine; 09-12-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    Why? Is opening a thread about it too much drama for you?.
    Look 1, I don’t care what you post or don’t post here. Also, it matters not what I think about drama around here. Only management’s opinion matters about drama. If you are looking for drama, I suggest you find another website to spread it. It’s pretty clear, management will not tolerate it here and that’s cool with me. More power to management.

This site is about hooking up and sharing information. IMHO, It is not about being a drama forum. Your opinion may differ. Either way, IDC!!
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 09-12-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yourtrinityraine View Post
    Hello Ourhome2 Houston,

I just wanted to apologize to everyone for my lame behavior the other day. I DO CARE. I actually try to post nothing but positive/fun things here.
    I lost my temper over certain nasty/mean-spirited people.

I was dealt with by moderators and guided in a better direction. I also accepted and understood completely where I was wrong. I did continue to get PMS from other other parties and I did not respond or continue the drama. I dropped it and decided to evaluate myself and why I fired back like a pshyco. :-)

This is my email response to Mod .......

Finally, I don't think calling me a tard was very nice in itself. That is the very reason I got my warning.. calling names to another member.
    I'm human, I make mistakes. The difference is that I can admit where I am wrong and work on myself instead of focusing on others issues.

On that note, I would much rather get back to having some fun here.

Have a great week everyone.
    Thanks for the response. It's good to know that you were giving a warning but it really enhances the question of why the thread got closed. It sounds like the warning was sufficient to get your attention. Why not leave the thread open?

Hell, I use "tard" as a term of endearment almost. It might be refering to someone who is a member of the community but has just gone "full retard" for a period of time. Which you kind of admit to doing. Sometimes it's almost like a handshake.
    It sounds like you were maybe having a bad day and might have been spring loaded ready to pounce as soon as you were offended. Try not to be so easily offended and you'll find that some of the things you used to take offense to really aren't all that bad. Sticks and stones and all...

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Look 1, I don’t care what you post or don’t post here. Also, it matters not what I think about drama around here. Only management’s opinion matters about drama. If you are looking for drama, I suggest you find another website to spread it. It’s pretty clear, management will not tolerate it here and that’s cool with me. More power to management.

This site is about hooking up and sharing information. IMHO, It is not about being a drama forum.
    But you'll freely offer me your opinion about what I should do by suggesting what I should do whether it be to contact CK or find another Website. It's ok for you to give your opinion about what I should do but not for me to give an opinion about changes I, and other's, would like to see in the board? How do you reconcile that?
    You say you want information. Was the Fosta thread not informative? Sure, it got sideways and there is now an explanation as to why it got sideways. At least one warning was handed out. I simply don't see why the thread got closed because of it so I piped up. If you don't like someone piping up about it maybe you should find another board.

Verified Companion Companion yourtrinityraine's Avatar
    Thanks for the response. It's good to know that you were giving a warning but it really enhances the question of why the thread got closed. It sounds like the warning was sufficient to get your attention. Why not leave the thread open?

Hell, I use "tard" as a term of endearment almost. It might be refering to someone who is a member of the community but has just gone "full retard" for a period of time. Which you kind of admit to doing. Sometimes it's almost like a handshake.
    It sounds like you were maybe having a bad day and might have been spring loaded ready to pounce as soon as you were offended. Try not to be so easily offended and you'll find that some of the things you used to take offense to really aren't all that bad. Sticks and stones and all...
    I do not know why the thread was closed and I had no involvement in that choice. However, I think I will respect it and move on with my day/life to be productive and happy.

Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. :-)

I also did not get the warning until long after I decided on my own that it was insanity to continue any further drama or act like a "tard" as you endearlingly called me. I got it the next day.
    Last edited by yourtrinityraine; 09-12-2018 at 01:05 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    But you'll freely offer me your opinion about what I should do by suggesting what I should do whether it be to contact CK or find another Website. It's ok for you to give your opinion about what I should do but not for me to give an opinion about changes I, and other's, would like to see in the board?
    Are you purposely not reading what I write or do you have trouble comprehending the English language??? The very first sentence that I wrote in the post you copied was that I don’t care what you do or don’t post!!! You can can post all the opinions you want however, I’m done wasting my time with this thread and your opinions.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Without fully subjecting the FOSTA thread to critical analysis...

Right now, nobody in these precincts can have any absolute knowledge as to the future course of a law that:

-- is pending actual implementation in January as I understand

-- that the Department of Justice informed Congress was unconstitutional

-- that is pending federal judicial review in the Washington D.C courts

Meanwhile, I have not read nor heard anything about any state jurisdiction planning action based on the federal authority, such as it might be.

So much for that to date.

= = = = =

As for moderating issues...mild they are in my estimation and when it is time for the guides to grab some vacay time, ck1942 plans to step in.

Here's a description of his modding style:

who sometimes, when he has time, wears his "kinder gentler skin" instead of carrying a Magnum .357 ... which when he unlimbers the cannon, can sometimes fire indiscriminately and "let God sort out the mess."

"...will apply the stick more than will apply the carrot."

= = = = =

Much better imo to "get busy," add to the data base and enjoy the ride.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    You can stick me with your stick as long as I can suck your carret CK.......

H---ktard= Companion

F--ktard= John, Trick or whatever.

So, anyone on this site should be a Tard. Not meant as a derogatory term.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I tend to feel less moderation is better but it's not my site and accept the way they choose to run their site. If I want the ECCIE style then I go there. If I want the OH2 style then I come here. As far as info goes I get plenty of accurate info via the friendships I have been fortunate enough to have in this so far that this site is more for entertainment these days as well as seeing who is out there to meet.

This site supposedly is not a site to make money with so activity is not really a concern to ownership. It is more about what they consider valuable and thats it. If they have a member suggestion forum them maybe posting suggestions or advice there would be more receptive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not sure how we could implement it here, but other boards have rep systems built in so that when a thread starts to go sideways mods can lock it just to people with high enough rep scores, or whatever metric is available. Not sure if that would have saved the thread in question, but it might cut down on fully locked threads

Quote Originally Posted by yourtrinityraine View Post
    Idle hands are the Devil's workshop. :-)
    I've built an awful lot of satanic birdhouses lately

BANNED FOR MULTIPLE HANDLES
    You want cheese with that wine?

I feel your pain bm....even the modtarding on the E has homo’ed up considerably in regards to altercations between members.....
    I have mood poisoning. Must be something I hate....
    ~Marilyn Manson~

Verified Companion Companion
    I vote let boardman help moderate.
    Sensual bbw kink goddess
    * No reviews please*

281-902-7333
    Please be a gentleman over text
    Screening & Deposit mandatory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast