Companion's Handle: AvaMyra
Date of Visit: January
Preferred Method of Contact: SMS
Phone Number: 2135292687
Email Address: avamyra1@proton.me
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?139447-AvaMyra
City, State: Dallas, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, MISH, K9, BBBJ, CFS, CIM
Scheduled Length of Visit: 45
Donation: $$$
Approximate age of Companion: 24
Hair Color and Length: Black, down back
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: Carribbean Ebony
Companion Description: Massive Full Breasts, Beautiful FAT round Ass, flat tummy, Beautiful full lips, Gorgeous face
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEED
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
It's a real pleasure to finally be doing this review. I have thought about this encounter for a while and can't wait to see Ava again. She's exactly like you see in the pictures, which admittedly was a little concern of mine prior to meeting her. Sometimes in the hobby companions pictures may not be the most up to date. I can assure you, this is not the case with AvaMyra. Although the pictures are very nice, I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't even do her full justice. AvaMyra is gorgeous young lady. What you see, is what you get. What you get is a whole lot of fun with Ms Ava. She is very sweet and and submissive in all the right ways. You can tell she really wants to make sure you have an experience you won't forget. Really tries to get exactly what you like and not just a one size fits all, if you know what I mean. Not rushed and is a great conversationist as well. If you get the chance to spend some time lovely AvaMyra, make sure you do and treat her well! She will surely make sure you are. Can't wait til she's back out this way.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.