Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Quality Providers

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

Quality Providers

GENTLEMEN..

I have a question for yall.. What would you say is the quality of providers in ATX? What would you say are some of the things & types of ladies youd like to see? What would keep you from seeing a provider?

Im asking this, because Ive had a FMTY book (purchased tickets & hotel) for next week, 2 visitors from ATX within the last few days & a prebooked appt while Im in town for the fmty. Having said that, when conversing with these specific gentlemen- they have all said that different things keep them from sticking to providers solely in ATX & checking out other cities. Main things are Due to fake pics, bad history of tcb, involved in drama.. My curiosity was wondering, lol..

Xoxo,

Cameron

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    GENTLEMEN..

I have a question for yall.. What would you say is the quality of providers in ATX? What would you say are some of the things & types of ladies youd like to see? What would keep you from seeing a provider?

Im asking this, because Ive had a FMTY book (purchased tickets & hotel) for next week, 2 visitors from ATX within the last few days & a prebooked appt while Im in town for the fmty. Having said that, when conversing with these specific gentlemen- they have all said that different things keep them from sticking to providers solely in ATX & checking out other cities. Main things are Due to fake pics, bad history of tcb, involved in drama.. My curiosity was wondering, lol..

Xoxo,

Cameron
    I have had very mixed results with providers here. Some have been good, some have had an attitude of "I don't really want to be here". I have also encountered many flakes.
    I have also realized that I can get better, more enthusiastic treatment elsewhere and even with travel costs it is a lot cheaper if I am meeting multiple times.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Fake pictures, poor tcb, and drama occur everywhere. I stick to local women because advance scheduling is important to me. I live outside Austin and drive to town only twice a month for play. Traveling providers almost never provide enough advance notice to accommodate my schedule.

What would you say is the quality of providers in ATX?
    The quality of ATX providers is no better or worse than those of traveling providers. Opinions by James. All it takes is solid screening to find the diamonds in the rough.

What would you say are some of the things & types of ladies youd like to see?
    I like to see ladies with superior planning and communication skills, reliable, excellent reputations, attention to details, nice locations close to home, reasonable prices, enthusiasm, intelligence, and a pretty smile.
    I do not ask for much. :-)

Keep Austin Weird is all about shopping locally. I am a believer.

Thank you for asking.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Traveling providers almost never provide enough advance notice to accommodate my schedule.
    What is a good enough notice for you? When I do travel, I usually only post if it’s just a random trip. However, if I’m there for a booked appointment, I like to let a few gents know as soon as I confirm the days. (At least a few days in advance)

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Girls here are great! Like everywhere else in this World. Judging is biased and not very welcomed anywhere.

Strangers should not tell YOU what is your appropriate notice and reply should be.

This is your business. Your body and mind. Your tools. Your rules. You should always do what is BEST and safest for you.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

I just thought of another thing. If you ask for a deposit, particularly for an incall appointment, I will assume you are a scammer. If you ask for a deposit for an outcall and don't have multiple good reviews, I will assume you are a scammer.

Yes, I have been burned and the world out there is just way too nasty these days. I understand that y'all have been stood up in the past, but I have been ripped off too many times. If you can still get plenty of business by asking for a deposit, then congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post

Girls here are great! Like everywhere else in this World. Judging is biased and not very welcomed anywhere.

Strangers should not tell YOU what is your appropriate notice and reply should be.

This is your business. Your body and mind. Your tools. Your rules. You should always do what is BEST and safest for you.
    Im sure like I said that there are beautiful and good providers. I dont have anyone tell me what my policies should be. Why would anyone judge the next person in the hobby? We’re all here because we like different things & have different interests. However, I do like to accommodate the gentleman, and I like to know what makes him comfortable so we can possibly work together and figure out the best solutions for our meeting. Ive been around for quite some time, I am very successful, and very well established. I have regulars that span for over a decade. I think Im doing something right, but, there?s always room for improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    I just thought of another thing. If you ask for a deposit, particularly for an incall appointment, I will assume you are a scammer. If you ask for a deposit for an outcall and don't have multiple good reviews, I will assume you are a scammer.

Yes, I have been burned and the world out there is just way too nasty these days. I understand that y'all have been stood up in the past, but I have been ripped off too many times. If you can still get plenty of business by asking for a deposit, then congratulations.
    That’s unfortunate that you experienced that. Providers that scam/cheat/steal, should not be in the hobby!

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

This is yet another reason why research is always key. Once verified it's a little easier as you'll have access to more areas, but your reason for not wanting to do it, is the same reason some women require it. There's bad apples on both sides of hobbying, grouping us all together because of previous encounters, doesn't automatically make us scammers. Incall or outcall shouldn't really make much of a difference, other than a provider wanting to cover her ass if a guy ultimately bullshits her and makes her waste her gas, time and money. If you put in the time to look around for information on a provider before booking, it will help you tremendously.

But I would think there would be more issues in Houston since there's more people there in general. Fake pics, bad tcb and especially drama definitely happens everywhere, if not more so in Dallas and Houston. I've seen those coed areas and they are a whole other ballgame compared to Austin.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    This is yet another reason why research is always key. Once verified it's a little easier as you'll have access to more areas, but your reason for not wanting to do it, is the same reason some women require it. There's bad apples on both sides of hobbying, grouping us all together because of previous encounters, doesn't automatically make us scammers. Incall or outcall shouldn't really make much of a difference, other than a provider wanting to cover her ass if a guy ultimately bullshits her and makes her waste her gas, time and money. If you put in the time to look around for information on a provider before booking, it will help you tremendously.

But I would think there would be more issues in Houston since there's more people there in general. Fake pics, bad tcb and especially drama definitely happens everywhere, if not more so in Dallas and Houston. I've seen those coed areas and they are a whole other ballgame compared to Austin.
    Dallas is definitely the worst!! Yes, my city has its moments, lol.. The Alert section is insane!

Dallas is definitely the worst!! Yes, my city has its moments, lol.. The Alert section is insane!
    It's entertaining for sure lol
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post

I understand, but it has become so easy from halfway around the world to come up with fake photographs and create fake profiles that I have zero trust in anything online. I hate having to harden my heart so much, but I have heard so many sob stories that were utter scams, even from women I had met, that I won't sent anyone money ahead of time any more. I'm really sick of living like this.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    What is a good enough notice for you? When I do travel, I usually only post if it’s just a random trip. However, if I’m there for a booked appointment, I like to let a few gents know as soon as I confirm the days. (At least a few days in advance)
    ​I schedule my dates 2-4 weeks in advance.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I think the guys complaining about the quality of Austin providers are outing themselves as guys who are willfully choosing quantity over quality in the first place. There's plenty of reputable, dependable providers in Austin and they aren't hard to find. I read these negative reviews and shake my head and think, "WTF did you expect?"

I understand, but it has become so easy from halfway around the world to come up with fake photographs and create fake profiles that I have zero trust in anything online. I hate having to harden my heart so much, but I have heard so many sob stories that were utter scams, even from women I had met, that I won't sent anyone money ahead of time any more. I'm really sick of living like this.
    Then maybe the hobby life isn't for you
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast