Thread: Best BBQ in Austin!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Who appointed you BBQ police? My wife and I enjoyed Bone Daddy’s when we lived in Dallas. If they had a nearby location in Austin we would eat there. It’s comparable to any joint in this so-called BBQ Mecca. We are entitled to like what we like.
    Well, you sure couldn't beat the attire of the waitstaff. Might've been why they closed? Hot, young coeds wearing next to nothing - what's not to like? They could've fed me garbage and I wouldn't have cared. So many times I felt like propositioning some of them to see if they needed help with tuition, but never got the nerve to actually do it, big head telling little head to stfu lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Well, you sure couldn't beat the attire of the waitstaff. Might've been why they closed? Hot, young coeds wearing next to nothing - what's not to like? They could've fed me garbage and I wouldn't have cared. So many times I felt like propositioning some of them to see if they needed help with tuition, but never got the nerve to actually do it, big head telling little head to stfu lol.
    Yes I enjoyed the waitstaff. Somewhere I have a birthday picture with a group of them posing with me.

Their food was excellent too. Really liked the ribs. I’m not a beer drinker so I never sampled their beer can chicken.

But we digress. The OP asked for the best BBQ in Austin, and BD is no longer here.

James
    Loving life in Austin