Thread: Sugar sites: P2 Some more recent encounters on sugar sites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I forgot to mention a funny and failed encounter i had recently from the sites. Reached out to a white girl in her early thirties. I like it as she pretty tall, full boobs, and thick thighs. She quoted 300 for a bj and 500 for a bang. LOL. I talked her down to 150 a bj and she agreed. On the way to the arrangement, she asked me to bring her a Dutch bottle, which I respectfully refused. Then she said she was so hungry and had to stop for some tacos before she could give me a bj. I made a joking comment like so you are going to have a taco and then would feed it to my dick? She was so upset and didn't meet me. LOL. My bad. LOL.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WTF is this review???

Dude, you wrote so much but told us so little.
    Last edited by diggitydank; 03-15-2024 at 02:30 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Naw, once you figure out what this all about, this entertaining and educational. He?s literally giving you a road map on how to get $150 Blowjobs and $300 fucks from civilian women.
    You don?t need names or profiles when you have a road map

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting..Wish I had that kind of luck.

Dude ain?t say anything of importance other than he went on a sugar baby site and found a few girls lol we need links

As I explained previously, I posted in coed education section, but my posts got moved to this other review section. So to save the time of the forum admin so that he would not have to move my posts again, I stuck to this other review section. However, whenever I began a new thread, a review template popped up and so I had to fill it out although I didn't mean to write a review.

I didn't post any links as the girls didn't want me to. They said they would not want guys to flock to them. Also, I posted links in another forum a few years ago, and was stabbed in the back. I told them not to tell the girls where they got the links, but one guy went ahead and told a girl anyway like "a friend of my introduced you to me" and the girl was like "who" and he showed her the link.

I mainly used secret benefits but in my posts I generally said sugar sites as some guys on here accused me of advertising for the site. LOL.