Thread: Sugar sites: P2 Some more recent encounters on sugar sites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

It's great to find good ones

I've had some luck on random sites. Been messing around with 2 cute college chick's separately but finally just recently talked them to meet for a 3some. Very nice bodies and ample tits. I'll post some pics of them in my albums for fun viewing. But yeah patience and luck are good to have.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cameraman

Just saw your CG pictures and they definitely had ample bosoms. My question is, who was holding the camera while they were kneeling over you, or, were you holding the camera as they knelt over someone else?

I usually use 2 cameras. One for the far away shots and my phone camera for closeups.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Damn amigo very nice!

Beat me to it!

Bro great job. Was gonna comment pics or it's didn't happen but you go and shut that argument down quick lol. They look great.

Keep knocking em down.

So on Wednesday I met another one off SD site. Light skin Latina, giant tits and fat ass. I sent an Uber for her to my hotel greeted her in lobby. Took her up to the room and went to Lund town doggy style until I was weak in the knees and sweating. She wasn?t as hot as her photos suggested but not bad for a horndog.

I do have an agreement set up with a cougar later this weekend I?ll let you know how that goes.