Some updates i wanted to share with you about ladies on secret benefits and other sugar sites.

1. Reached out to a young Hispanic girl, about 23 years old and she wanted to meet as she was in a bind financially. Meet and greet and agreed to a bj for 100. She also asked if i could fill her gas tank and i agreed. It seemed like she was in a pretty bad financial situation. We fould a spot for a bj. It was ok, but when i cummed, she could not handle it and spit it all out on me. Geez. She helped me clean up and we parted ways. Don't plan to see her again.

2. Contacted a while lady in her early 40s. Meet and greet. She talked a lot and complained and cursed her husband that just left her. She said she had a car accident last year and I could tell she was not so ok mentally. Agreed to a bj for 100. She asked me hey how many mouths have you stuck your dick into? Lol. We found a spot for a bj. It was so on point. Little saliva and a lot of suction and friction, just the way i like it. Blew it in her mouth and she swallowed. Very clean and neat. She said hit her up whenever I wanted to meet again. I probably will.

3. Contacted a white girl, 22 years old. Agreed to meet and greet as i loved the naked body pics she posted on the site. However, she ghosted me and didn't show up. I contacted her again as i still wanted to bang that body. She agreed to meet again and i gave it a second chance. Realized she didn't look as good as the pics, and she had some attitude. When we were talking and she saw i didn't want to meet right afterwards, she got pissed. The way she looked at me was like she could kill me. I had to deescalate the situation and got out. Don't plan to see her again for the rest of my life.

4. Contacted a white girl, late 20s. 6 feet tall. I didn't think she was real until i met and banged her. Unbelievable. Will post about it in a separate post. Have to go now.