Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you like to listen to while doing the boom-boom

Retired Site "Guide"
    Just put this one on a continuous loop...

Get "sassyfied"!

Now try to get that one out of your head. Heh.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Ooooo... Glass Animals are good. I had them on heavy rotation for more than a hot minute. I'm just now starting to go though another Chet Faker phase. One of my favorite things EVER is finding new music, to let so I'm always open ears for new jams ♩♬♬♩♫

Quote Originally Posted by Tommie Gunnz View Post
    I'm partial to Thickfreakness, but Rubber Factory is my fave. I discovered them in '06 while watching Black Snake Moan. When The Lights Go Out was the first song I ever heard...
    But then the night gets dark all is still. Pray for me I know you will.

Kid Rock , Prince and the Rolling Stones .. The album ...”Tattoo You “ by the Stones..(so underrated).. is the best “FUCKING “jams by far ...it’s not even close.... blues/jazz vibe ... I would have loved to hear Prince cover the album.... so gooooood...
    #slave. #tops. #worriedaboutyou. #heaven #nouseincrying.
    Last edited by Sugark; 12-30-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Yes to this ENTIRE thread! Because... The one good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

♥︎ ♫♩♫ ♥︎

Retired Companion
    Oh I found this oldie - one of my favs - don't judge me - it's Westlife:)
    https://youtu.be/vKPGxGCFgTs
    Attachments area
    Preview YouTube video Westlife - Flying Without Wings (Official Video)

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Motown.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Elvis love songs. But exclude, "You're the Devil in Disguise".

Verified Companion Companion Bettie_mae's Avatar
    I like to hear the sound of a super hot other boyfriend making me a sandwich .....

Or...this new-to-me Meg Meyers song Desire
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bR5u9jb0PJE
    Love Your Dream Girl,

Visit me near Georgetown, TX. I passionately deliver good vibrations in a residential setting. Always safe and discreet. 24 hours notice needed please for booking. Text or call: 737-808-2518 AFTER you send PM. Sessions start at 90 minutes/300 and up. Must Pass Screening. Priority consideration to P411 members. https://preferred411.com/P223223
    Bettiemaespage@pm.me

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    i only like music if i request her to give me a striptease and my go to songs if its rock would be ZZ Top 'Tush' or 'Sharp dressed man' she can dance too. If its hip hop i choose a song by Drake. Normally prefer no music because i like to hear dirty talk, moans and slurping sounds.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    70's Motown, It's what I listened to when I was young and doing it in the back seat of a car. It just gets you in the mood.

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    I usually have it on pandora either a station of their choosing or mine... I listen to Selena Gomez, Luke Bryan and Ashanti radios
    I tend to always have music on because I have cats locked away in another room and they sometimes make noises and it can be distracting. So the music drowns out their little pitter patter but it is usually low enough that you can still hear everything that is going on between us.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanAva View Post
    I usually have it on pandora either a station of their choosing or mine... I listen to Selena Gomez, Luke Bryan and Ashanti radios
    I tend to always have music on because I have cats locked away in another room and they sometimes make noises and it can be distracting. So the music drowns out their little pitter patter but it is usually low enough that you can still hear everything that is going on between us.
    CubanAva - I've really gotta meet you sometime. I've been seeing posts from you as I randomly look through the site and I find myself always clicking with what you are saying.

That said, I love to dance. Music and dancing has provided the impetuous for two bodies moving together and creating the spark for more to take place for all time. It can provide the platform for two people getting together. Feeling, touching and moving with each other is almost ethereal and charged with sexuality. I always want music playing in a session. I first ask the girl what she likes and wants, but I prefer music to dance to (fast or slow realm) - bachata for example, but not a long Bob Dylan ballad ("how many roads must a man walk down...."). I've got a playlist on my iPod that I play on random if girl would rather I play my music. I have a lot off jazz, blues and some rock-n-roll from my youth..I'm a long-term Stevie Ray Vaughn fan, for example... What has amazed me a few times is that we're playing my music while doing the horizontal rhumba and all of a sudden the songs are exactly in sync with what we're doing or feeling. Then, I know there's something telling us that this is meant to be (i.e. incredible fuck-buddies who have a deeper connection, but never to get too carried away with it....).

For me, music is life and to have it playing as the mosaic of the fun we're starting to create and the fun that we're having is imperative. Making love/fucking itself can be a dance.

We all know that a song can play and bring back a clear memory of something that we were doing or a time in our lives that brings back those moments - like a smell can sometime do as well. We're creating this anew all of the time.

I want the rhythm, feeling and meaning of the song to be right in the middle of our play with each other. That's truly in the moment.

I have spent a fair amount of time with girls who only speak Spanish. I've been quite surprised when my random playlist applies directly to what we're doing or talking about - then, sometimes it lends itself to translation. For example, Isley Brothers. "Drifting on a memory. Ain't no place I'd rather be, then with you.... Loving you...(Tengo una memoria... No otra lugar yo quiero estar., despues contigo. Amarando de ti...). Spanish and other Latin languages can be so sexy...

Connecting through music is fun.. and, I'm all about that.

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 04-05-2019 at 12:55 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast