Thread: Garland Residential Incall Location <3 Cum help me get verified.

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Garland Residential Incall Location <3 Cum help me get verified.

Hey my Loves, I'm located in Garland, Closer to 635.

5"6 - 160 lbs - DD breasts - Shaved kitty - Covered in tattoos - Soft sensual skin - Lots of personality - Sweet and loving !

My Qv is (80) - Hhr (120) - Hr (200) Bj is included in all servies.

I am in a safe , discrete location.

Hygiene is a must, for me to provide good service. You are more then welcome to use my shower if you need. (coming from work or gym and feel the need to shower)

BBBJ - GFE - MSOG - VIDEO and PHOTOS are additional donation.

I do offer review specials, review will have to be written and submitted while in my presence.

I aim to please you and have you leaving relaxed and wanting to come back for more <3

682-704-9591 Text is the fastest way to get a response from me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sam Marie; 03-05-2024 at 04:11 PM.
    Garland Private Residential Incall * 80 Qv - 120 Hhr - 200 Hr

Welcome back. Any reason why you are not using your old account.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?119592-Ivy-rose

Hey there, I have since moved to Dallas. Got a new phone & was not able to keep my old number or login to a few of my accounts such as emails and OH2 etc. Just had to login to what i could (: Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by BonedUp68 View Post
    Fellas this might be of interest to you.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ng-family-work
    Hey Hunny, unfortunately i am human just like everyone else on here. I do get upset and say things i wish i could take back but i cannot. The internet won't have the full 2 side of the story. I know i reacted in a bad way and it did put a bad light on me by saying ugly things. That man did cause alot of issues because his wife found out he was in the hobby and she contacted me and they both caused a rucus. I got put in the middle of his mess of his hobbying. I have been a provider for 8 years and yes sometimes things happen and not every man on here has good intentions. I would ask everybody to take the time to reach out to me and maybe set an appointment and see for yourself that i am a good provider. I am trying to keep a good name for myself (:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Marie View Post
    Hey Hunny, unfortunately i am human just like everyone else on here. I do get upset and say things i wish i could take back but i cannot. The internet won't have the full 2 side of the story. I know i reacted in a bad way and it did put a bad light on me by saying ugly things. That man did cause alot of issues because his wife found out he was in the hobby and she contacted me and they both caused a rucus. I got put in the middle of his mess of his hobbying. I have been a provider for 8 years and yes sometimes things happen and not every man on here has good intentions. I would ask everybody to take the time to reach out to me and maybe set an appointment and see for yourself that i am a good provider. I am trying to keep a good name for myself (:
    Not sure how there's another side to "give me $1500 and I wont go to your wife" but I guess someone will have to take your word for it.

I wonder how many others will risk it when you've got a history like that.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

100 Hhr Today (: Happy wednesday

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm confused

Ivy-Rose's Last Activity:
    11-28-2023 02:29 PM

Sam Marie's Join Date:
    03-21-2022

~20 months of having two profiles.

because i couldnt get logged in to my other profile

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Marie View Post
    At first I was like yay! Now I’m like eek!