It's 4 AM here in Auckland and I just picked up Jane and her luggage, LOL she brought 4 bags, I asked her how many bikinis did you bring? She said O 3 of them are empty! I wanted room for the swag you're gonna buy me in Singapore and in every port we encounter. LMAO

Jane is knocked out in my cabin so I am in the main saloon at the nav station entering this. My crew has taken in lines and is getting us out of the Marina. This marina is fairly small and it is very tense and stressful for me to watch as my Captain maneuvers us out so I stay below and am going to help with breakfast at 0600-mostly my help will be setting the table and eating BACON!

This leg to Sydney is about 1200 Nautical miles and the wind is only going to be in our favor for about 2/3 of the trip so I anticipate that we will take 6-8 days to get to Sydney, hopefully well travel 200+ Nautical miles every 24 hours but maybe more or less.Jane had requested that we travel to Hawaii but I see SIX storms on the weather map in the Northern hemisphere so I told Jane that we would not be traveling to Hawaii till later in December if then. I didn't have Hawaii on my list but I will be happy to take Jane there but not while there are storms.

Sitting at the nav station I see that Hawaii is 4100+ nautical miles from Brisbane and worse than that from Hawaii to Singapore is just under 6,000 Nm. The trip from Hawaii would be almost 32+ days to Singapore and I doubt that she will want to do that because it's too long between shopping trips and hopefully many, many many BBBJ"s.

I felt us bump into something just now but managed to stay below because I don't want to bug the crew. One of the deck hands just came down and said we nudged a piling but no damage so I guess I'll live. This marina is built with boats less than 50' in length and we are 75 so it's a toughie getting in and out. The marina people are helping out by pushing us with their tender on the tight turns-on more of those and we'll be on our way! Jane just came in dressed in almost nothing asking what is going on, Jr told me please let ME answer that! Yes I do hear voices in my little brain. Well it's hard as hell to keyboard as it is but with Jane kissing my neck and giving Jr a massage I MUST CLOSE!