Thread: What qualifies a TCB Taking Care of Business)?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

What qualifies a TCB Taking Care of Business)?

In my brief months here I've come to realize that TCB (Taking Care of Busines) means different things to different folks. I would like to hear from both sides what qualifies as TCB for you?

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    answering calls and texts promptly. being on time for appointments, being a trustworthy and honest person, offering the services you advertise, keeping your word.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Being on time, and if running late over communicate about situation. Photos that are an accurate representation of your current appearance. I generally schedule days in advance so not so worried about a quick response. Have a clean and in decent shape incall. Be clear about directions, where to park, landmark of how to find your specific door (this goes for clients as well doing outcalls). Honor the full amount of time paid for. And if you?re feeling ill or just in a bad mood, I?d prefer you tell me and we reschedule. The attitude we both have going into this can really determine how great an experience it can be.

I think those are the basic expectations. Everything else Is going to be a YMMV thing.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    answering calls and texts promptly. being on time for appointments, being a trustworthy and honest person, offering the services you advertise, keeping your word.
    I 2nd this
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    THIS is a lesson more providers need then clients to be honest.

Alot of these men are only doing what's been done to them. And it's sad to say many providers should have long ago been kicked off multiple platforms bedcause when you take the bad providers away you'll see the clients change with it
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    THIS is a lesson more providers need then clients to be honest.

Alot of these men are only doing what's been done to them. And it's sad to say many providers should have long ago been kicked off multiple platforms bedcause when you take the bad providers away you'll see the clients change with it
    Very true, I am far more skittish than I used to be. It's unpleasant for me and it cuts into y'alls income.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkittykat123 View Post
    In my brief months here I've come to realize that TCB (Taking Care of Busines) means different things to different folks. I would like to hear from both sides what qualifies as TCB for you?
    Not waiting until 50 min before session saying you are going to be 1.5 hours late. Then trying to blame it on traffic when I looked at Google Traffic map an all green. NO TRAFFIC. So if you are lie and use traffic as an excuse. Make sure there is actually traffic. The lie does not work anymore.

Being on time, returning text and dms within a reasonable amount of time. Not using outdated pics that do not show you gained 50 pounds. There is one Provider here still using pics from 2005 or so. yes, 20 years ago. I laugh every time I see her ad come up.

Treat people with dignity and honesty and things will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    Not waiting until 50 min before session saying you are going to be 1.5 hours late. Then trying to blame it on traffic when I looked at Google Traffic map an all green. NO TRAFFIC. So if you are lie and use traffic as an excuse. Make sure there is actually traffic. The lie does not work anymore.

Being on time, returning text and dms within a reasonable amount of time. Not using outdated pics that do not show you gained 50 pounds. There is one Provider here still using pics from 2005 or so. yes, 20 years ago. I laugh every time I see her ad come up.

Treat people with dignity and honesty and things will be fine.
    The amount of times I've had the "I got a flat tire" excuse is atrocious lol but it's slightly amusing when folks use traffic as an excuse when there is none, or they booked an appointment during traffic hours expecting to make it in "non-traffic" time. That's simply poor planning and not thinking ahead. If you live on the opposite side of Austin and book an appointment between 3pm-6pm, expect it to take a minimum of 35-45min depending on where you are exactly. And avoid 35 at all costs. I also live by the "if you're early youre on time and if youre on time you're late", but I'm talking like 5min not showing up 15-20min early and then hassling the woman about it. Common courtesy is unfortunately lacking in today's society as well as respect, especially in the hobby. Because of the new age of providers and hobbyist in my opinion. There's some good ones for sure, but I've definitely had more poor encounters with hobbyist and providers who joined after 2020. They don't make them the same anymore.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    Very true, I am far more skittish than I used to be. It's unpleasant for me and it cuts into y'alls income.
    and thats so sad tbh i wish for one the sites would handle this when multiple girls have said someone is ruining the space and theres daily blatant evidence, its usually true especially when its the same ones whove been here forever mad at all the new girls and they in turn ruin mens experience not giving real reviews, lieing on them, lying on references liek men have no idea how far some of these "providers" are going to try and force them to see them and its very sad for the men as at the point theyre basically trying to force yall to fuck them and spread alot of lies when they dont heck ive had providers say all kinds of lies on this very board and try all sorts of things to the point i think its illegal because theyre jealous thats why i warn especially on a board like this to keep ur info private dont trust the girls who obviously have had multiple alerts and show u why in daily forum comments. yall be safe <3

I literally laugh alot of guys off my line because they see unhinged providers who seem to have unsafe/ questioning habits so i assume theyre the same (btw they usually text weird and refuse to verify anyway so its usually obvious) and my safety's #1 then they usually get upset but hey dont see questionable people if you plan to see me! Plus im on so many sites oh is more of a backend i just post and go

I've had guys full blown cuss me out on oh and make posts then proceed to view my page almost daily after i refused to see them, so the unhinged people kinda deserve each other and find each other i notice lol

I'm a sweet and sensual vibe and get on with men who are NOT unhinged. Men with some class, who value a connection and a safe/ lowkey meeting incall. I'm very discreet and like clients who just want something with abit more taste then what im seeing the unhinged "providers" providing

Plus im insanely kinky and into role-plays, cosplays, outfits, sensual games and activities and that takes a level of intellect just not everyone is into, too much planning/ thought for some
    Last edited by Mayamonroe23; 03-08-2024 at 10:01 AM.
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Just my opinion, but TCB from a provider would be: good communication, GOOD ATTITUDE, no drama, no rush, no clock watching, provides a safe/clean incall, accommodating to what you want/need, making the meeting feel genuine & NOT scripted/fake.. And, from men: good communication, following parking directions & where to go directions, be respectful of boundaries & be kind! As providers, we are SUPPOSED to make you feel relaxed & pleasured! Some ladies are more into getting a quick $, instead of genuinely enjoying it. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Omg…I thought TCB meant something else entirely. Ha ha ha ha
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Just my opinion, but TCB from a provider would be: good communication, GOOD ATTITUDE, no drama, no rush, no clock watching, provides a safe/clean incall, accommodating to what you want/need, making the meeting feel genuine & NOT scripted/fake.. And, from men: good communication, following parking directions & where to go directions, be respectful of boundaries & be kind! As providers, we are SUPPOSED to make you feel relaxed & pleasured! Some ladies are more into getting a quick $, instead of genuinely enjoying it. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
    THIS times 10. If only the men could see how some of these girls act BCD in private forums smh. I've heard too many clients complain about some providers flying off the handle when they change their mind after finding out certain things that werent made clear in their ad to begin with and that's definitely what scares a lot of them from being comfortable seeing anyone. I truly feel for those guys.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

I think there?s always a chance for a miscommunication to happen, but if you really do your research and do your best to understand someone before reaching out then there are fewer missteps. Treat people right and be considerate of their time and energy, I always try to do that and I notice when others do the same.

I also think I?ve been lucky to have met genuine people like SueNami and SexySammy, who?ve already commented. Be excellent to eachother!

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I 2nd this
    Yes, and you are outstanding at TCB, so is MissMae.
    2 of the best.