Date of Visit: 2/23/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: after screen
    Email Address: after screen
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P246266
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, BSL, DATY, MISH, K9, Scissors, DATY, BBBJ, CG, K9, Standing K9, MISH
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1h
    Donation: 5 benies
    Approximate age of Companion: 25-28
    Hair Color and Length: Long platinum blonde
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 5'6" slender platinum blond, some tattoo, pretty face, pouty lips, A/B cups?, bare, teenage-looking kitty.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Found her on p411, messaged few months ago and got verified and phone number saved. Couldn't set it up but finally did after a long work week. Drove to her place at westchase, decently safe place. Good text TCB and walked to her place. Answered in nice lingerie. I freshened up after a long tiring workday.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    To many ?NO?S? on other site. I specially for that donation.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar

Thanks for the intel, though.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a good experience with her, greeted me at the door with an opened front terricloth styled housecoat, was naked on her hands and knees on the bed before I could even get my shirt off ready to start a great sweet heart kiss in front of the closet door mirrors.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dammit Batman, that's nice.
    her pics are nice spinner which is rare, pretty face, someone need to get pics of session of course face hidden. would be a bonus, she only has glamour shots, but more natural pic is needed to tell how her skin and body is present tense. Of course Batman would be nice to confirm.