Good heart, dirty mind in Plano
MILF in Plano
Hi, I'm Smurfy, or you can call me Jessica.
I've been in the business for a very long time and I have the experience and eagerness to take you on a sexual journey that is memorable and new.

https://youtu.be/RllhM2Esz3g?si=6bvVbsgJUHk2tWmG

YouTube preview here, make sure you add me for future videos.

My specialty is my patented slow job, my prostate massage, edging, role play and dressing up skills.

I love making fantasies come true!

I am located in West Plano and I am available from around 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 or 8:00 p.m. daily.

Because of the way the economy and the world is today, I have decided to not only offer my GFE for 300hr/200.new friends and 250hr/175hhr.

Now, if you're just looking for a sensual massage on my new massage table, which also includes level 2 services and the prostate if you choose, then you can see me for 200/hour 150hhr.

This gives you the opportunity to get off, see what my slow job//edging is all about, and try out the prostate massage. Plus I give an amazing therapeutic massage. Any other services would refer back to the regular rate.

I do not answer one word texts. When you text me, please include your screen name, first name, any verification or references you have, and date and time requested. I do not talk about rates or services through the phone. If you need to call me, please text me first to make sure I'm available. Men that speak in complete sentences make me wet.

972_836_6177

I am smurfydoesdtown on OF, X, and insta and I update my social media daily.