682-463-6939

VISITING DALLAS ALL WEEK!! Near North Central Expressway 75231

Hello lover, My name is ....𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙖 𝙇𝙖 𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖

Thanks for stopping by!

I?m the breath of fresh air you?ve been waiting for, and my experience is truly one of a kind. I?ve been described as a sassy, sexy, unforgettable, & a compassionate girl,

and on many occasions I have been told my pictures truly don't do me justice,

I am a elite companion made up of pure sex appeal, class, and desire. You will adore my sensitive, nurturing and fun loving energy.

Let?s explore new things and experience breathtaking and long lasting emotions....

During our time spent you are the center of my attention...

I'm also a friend, a confidant, or whatever it is you need to help you relieve all your stress!

Let's plan our time soon. After all you deserve the very best life has to offer!

*ASK ABOUT THE 2 GIRL SPECIALS *

also provide corresponding alternative fun...

An experience without fear or doubt,

instilling confidence on both ends of the merger that is conversation,

a woman that understands how nerve-wracking taking a risk can be- so she will always ensure the endeavor was worth it.

Soft, smooth and sweet just like myself is how I prefer my desserts and my exchanges.

Always a lady who understands the needs of gentlemen. Let's live out all those thoughts that you've entertained but never been able to enjoy in reality.

I thoroughly enjoy making your dreams come true.

Mutual respect and a genuine connection are very important to me.

I structure my companionship exclusively around relationship building, so I prefer to meet with a small, selective handful of gentlemen.

That way we can truly connect on an emotional, spiritual and physical level.

Wondering what our date will look like?... We can make it anything we want!

No matter what we decide, I will blow your mind both in conversation and during private time.

∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴∴ ════ ∴ ❈ ∴ ════ ∴

I have captivating beautiful brown eyes that will instantly have you lost in my beauty! My gorgeous smile and witty banter will keep you caught in my intoxicating spell.

You won't be able to keep your hands off my awesome curves!! Spending time with me will definitely be the highlight of your week! From the moment we meet I will keep the environment warm and friendly; keeping you engaged and one hundred percent relaxed and in the state of pure euphoria.

Whether your looking for quiet session or a wild naughty Knock your socks off rendevous

I will make sure YOUR time is well spent!

You will find I'm genuinely friendly, enthusiastic and will make every effort to make sure you have a great time and feel very relaxed. Having you anticipating our next date!

𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝙌𝙫/140

𝙃𝙝/180

1𝙝𝙧/280

Ask me About my multiple hour specials!!

OUTCALLS Available, Light Screening Required!!

I greatly appreciate and will respond to thoughtful introductions, respectful language and verifiable information. Feel free to contact me by text message , emails, or give me a call Please do not use explicit and vulgar content!